1. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в форме Past Simple или Past Progressive .
1. She (to cook) yesterday.
2. She (to cook) at three o'clock yesterday.
3. She (to cook) from two till four yesterday.
4. I (not to read) at five o'clock.
5. I (not to read) when you came in.
6. What he (to do) when I came?
7. What he (to do) the whole day yesterday?
8. Pete (to water) flowers in the garden yesterday.
9. Pete (to water) flowers in the garden at five o'clock yesterday.
10. What Pete (to do) when I came to see him?
2. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в форме Past Simple или Past Progressive.
1. When my father (to come) home, I (to have) dinner.
2. When Alice (to return), I (to listen) to the radio.
3. When mother (to enter) his room, he (to draw) a picture.
4. When my sister (to come in), I (to do) my lessons.
5. When her aunt (to air) the room, she (to catch) cold.
6. When I (to meet) her, she (to go) to the office.
7. He (to wash) his face when somebody (to knock) at the door.
8. The young people (to dance) when I (to come) to the party.
9. When he (to wash) the dishes, he (to break) a plate.
10. What they (to do) when you (to see) them?
3.Поставьте следующие существительные во множественное число.
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|