План-конспект урока для 6 класса на тему : «Известные люди»
Цели: - актуализация лексических навыков;
- расширение кругозора учащихся по теме;
- совершенствование навыков монологической речи по теме «Известные люди»;
- активизация грамматических навыков (разделительные вопросы);
- совершенствование навыков чтения и диалогической речи;
- тренировка навыков аудирования.
Оборудование: мультимедиа, задания на карточках, портреты известных людей.
1. Организационный момент
- Good morning, children! (Good morning, teacher!)
- I am glad to see you. (We are glad to see you too.)
- Today we will listen to the stories about famous people. Also we will revise the disjunctive questions.
2. Актуализация лексических навыков
- Listen to the tape, the names of famous people. Now let’s do Ex. 34, p. 88.
- Look at the pictures and say in what spheres of life these people are famous.
3. Тренировка навыков монологической речи.
- So we have revised different words on the topic «Famous people». We’ve read the texts about famous people. Now present these people.
- Your stories were very interesting.
- Now it’s time to have a rest. Close your eyes and imagine that you are following the path in the birch grove; you are listening to the pipe, the rustle of leaves; you are taking the air and relaxing. You are gathering strength. You are well. Now open your eyes. Let’s continue our lesson.
5. Активизация материала по теме «Разделительные вопросы»
- Ask the tag-questions to these sentences on the cards.
1. Daniel Defoe was a famous English writer, …?
2. Defoe didn’t write his book for children, …?
3. J. Turner liked to draw ruined abbeys and castles, …?
4. Charlie Chaplin is famous for his films, …?
5. Agatha Christie didn’t publish this novel, …?
6. The poet will read his poems in the evening, …?
7. I like to read detective stories, …?
Ключи: 1. wasn’t he; 2. did he; 3. didn’t he; 4. isn’t he; 5. did she; 6. won’t he; 7. don’t I.
6. Тренировка навыков аудирования.
- Guess this crossword, please. Put your hand up if you know the answer.
1) He is an English writer. His most famous novel is «Robinson Crusoe».
2) She is a famous Russian ballet-dancer.
3) He helped poor people. He was a banker.
4) He is an English singer, guitar player and song writer who was a member of the Beatles.
5) An English politician. He was the Prime Minister of Great Britain during World War II.
6) He is a Russian chess player.
7. Итог урока
- It was pleased with the whole class.
- Your hometask is Ex. 15, p. 99 – 100. Translate from Russia into English.
- The lesson is over. Good – bye.