The theme of the lesson: «My parents»
The aims of the lesson:
1) Educational: Presentation of the lesson about «My parents». To train new words and discussion an English language.
2) Developing: To develop the pupils habits of the oral speech, to develop pupils creative and logical abilities, understanding, reading and writing, grammar and lexical skills.
3) Bringing-up: to bring up love an interest to the subject, to respect each other, to create an English atmosphere in the classroom.
Inter-subject connection: Kazakh, English.
Methods of teaching: training, explanation, demonstration, interaction.
The equipment of the lesson: diagrams on the tasks, pictures, posters.
Vocabulary: ambassador, housewife, study, on foot, by car, free time, language, yoga, hard, country.
Grammar: Present Simple he/she/it- positives.
The procedure of the lesson:
-Good morning children!
-How are you?
-Who is on duty today?
-Who is absent today?
-What date is it today?
- Good morning teacher.
- I’m fine. Thank you! And you?
- I’m on duty today.
- We are present.
-Today is the of September
II)Checking- up the home task
T- What was your home task?
T- Who wants to start?
-Learn by heart new vocabulary. P.46, ex.15,16, 17.
III) The main part:
T-p.46, ex.1.a) Complete the chart.
b) Complete the sentences.
1.-My father’s sister is my aunt.
2.-My mother’s father is my__.
3.-My aunt’s daughter is my__.
4.-My sister’s daughter is my__.
5.-My father’s brother is my__.
6.-My brother’s son is my__.
7.-My father’s mother is my__.
T- p.47, ex.2.a) Listen to the text about Omar’s father and mother and translate. Underline all the verbs in the texts. What is the last letter of these verbs?
REMEMBER! Like, love, go+ Ving. My brother likes swimming. She loves listening to music. My sister goes dancing. go-goes; do-does;
T-p.47, ex.3. Read the text and complete the sentences about Bolat and Balzhan.
1.He is an ambassador.
2.She____ a housewife. He__at the Embassy.
3. He gets up at 7.30. She___at 7 o’clock.
4. She___ to the language school on foot. He___to work by car.
5. He speaks four four language. She____three languages.
6. She___ no free time. He ___playing tennis in his free time.
1.She is a housewife.
2.She is a housewife. He works at the Embassy.
3.She gets up at 7 o’clock.
4.She goes to school on foot. He goes to work by car.
5.He speaks four four language. She speaks three languages.
6.She has no free time. He likes playing tennis in his free time.
T-p.47, ex.4. Read the information about Colin’s father.
Let’s learn new words, and write them in your vocabulary notebooks.
Home task: a
Reflection. Have you understand the theme? Was it interesting for you? Do you have any questions?
Marks. The lesson is over! Good-bye!