План-конспект урока на тему Free time
Good-morning, everybody!How are you today? (Fine, thank you. And how are you?)
I’m fine, too. Thank you.
2. Speech training.
Repeat it altogether and with each other as a dialogue (ученики стараются проговорить как можно быстрее)
T: Is the day longer today than yesterday?
P: Yes, it is. It is longer today.
T: Are the days shorter in March or in February?
P: They are shorter in February.
T: When is it warmer in March or in April?
P: It is warmer in April.
T: Is it colder today than it was yesterday?
P: It is colder today.
2. Revision of irregular verbs and active vocabulary
Let’s repeat irregular verbs. Please, translate the sentences, using the proper forms of the verbs and active vocabulary on topic «Time out».
1. Я не видел этот фильм прежде.
2. Джордж купил первое издание книги 2 года назад.
3. Ты когда-нибудь рисовала комиксы?
4. Я танцую много лет.
5. Вчера я сфотографировал мою коллекцию марок.
6. Я не позавтракал сегодня утром.
7. Питер не лазал в интернете с четверга.
8. Анна только что научилась играть на гитаре.
9. На днях я прочитал роман «Сумерки».
Well-done! Sit down, please.
Film draw comics dance
take photos of smth/smb
read novel surf the internet
chat online play a musical instrument
3. Revision of yes/no questions and short answers in Present Simple
Please, look at the blackboard and say me what time of question it is. (Yes/no question)
Right you are! Look at this construction again and say me how it is formed. What can you say about using auxiliary (вспомогательных) verbs for modal verbs in these questions. (Ученики могут ответить по-русски – вспомогательные глаголы не требуются в предложениях с модальными глаголами)
Do/does s. V1?
Yes, s. do/does No, s. don’t/doesn’t
4. Classwork. Practice.
Developing Vocabulary and Pronunciation.
Ask your classmates yes/no questions throughout the whole text so that the answers will be short. Before doing it, open the brackets (текст на доске).
My sister (to get) up at eight o’clock. She (to go) to school in the afternoon. Jane (to be) fond of sports. She (to do) her morning exercises every day. For breakfast she (to have) two eggs, a sandwich and a cup of tea. After breakfast she (to go) to school. It (to take) him two hours to do his homework. She (to speak) French well. Jane does her homework with her father at 6 o’clock
Look at the blackboard. Do you know the meanings of these words? (Yes)
So, let’s check your suggestions. Listen to the CD and decide what people can do in these places.
1. You can buy things there (shopping centre)
2. You can read books and take books out there (library)
3. You can watch films there (cinema)
4. You can eat burgers or pizzas there (fast-food restaurant)
5. You can swim there (swimming-pool)
6. You can play basketball or football there (sports centre)
7. You can see a play or listen to concerts there (theatre)
8. You can watch football matches, sports events or concerts (stadium)
9. You can see paintings and old objects and learn about history there (museum)
10. You can walk, play sport, meet friends and see trees and flowers there
You’re doing quite well today! Now, listen to these words and put them in the table according to the stresses.
Museum, cinema, fast-food, restaurant, library, museum, park, shopping centre, stadium, swimming pool, theatre
Your homework was to write a letter following the main structure. Listen to the letters very attentively. Your task will be to ask questions on one of the letters.
(Несколько учеников читают свои письма, остальные выборочно задают вопросы)
Your home task will be:
1) Prepare for the quiz on Reader
2) Yes/no questions and short answers
3) Oral quiz on active vocabulary + new words
4) Workbook p.20-21
I’m very satisfied with your work today. The lesson is over, thank you. See you!