Описание презентации по отдельным слайдам:
1. There are many old and new beautiful parks in London. This park is the largest one. It is one of the most popular of the Londoners during the hot summer days.
2. It is a wonderful building. The Queen Memorial is situated in front of it. The Queen of Great Britain lives there.
3. It was a fortress, a palace, a prison and the King’s Zoo. Now it is a museum. William the Conqueror built it in the 11th century.
4. It is one of the greatest English churches. It is not far from the Tower of London. Sir Christopher Wren built it in the 17th century.
5. It is more than nine hundred years ago. There are many monuments and statues there, many Kings and Queens are buried there. It is famous for the Poet’s Corner.
6. It is a long grey building with towers. The large clock in one of the towers is known as “Big Ben”.
Make your sentences on the topic “London” Monument Square Place Capital Queen Bridge Build Tall
Answer the questions!
1. What is the biggest city in Britain?
2. How many people live in London?
3. What is the oldest part of London?
1. What is the political centre of London?
2. What language do the people in Britain speak?
3. Where does the British Prime Minister live?
1. What river does London stand on?
2. How many bridges are there over the Thames in London?
3. What is the largest square in London?
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|