Описание презентации по отдельным слайдам:
The aims: 1.To teach pupils to get many information about wild and domestic animals and to improve hearing, reading skills. 2.To develop visual and oral memory attention, thinking and listening. 3.To teach to understand and love nature
I’m OK I’m very good I’m so so I’m well I’m all right I’m fine
Checking up the home task. To retell the texts about countries. (London, New Zealand, Canada, USA)
My dog is clever, strong and quick, It's name is Spot, my name is Nick. My dog is nice, my dog is gay, We play together every day.
white[wɑit]-ақ black[blǽk]-қара brown[braun]-қоңыр blue[blu:]-көк green[gri:n]-жасыл yellow[ʿȷeləu]-сары orange[ʿɔrinʤ]-апельсин grey[grei]-сұр beige[beiʤ]- боз Colours
Domestic animals a dog[dɔg]- ит a cat[cæt]- мысық a cow[kau]-сиыр a horse[hɔ:s]-жылқы a sheep[ʃɪ:p]-қой a goat[gəut]-ешкі a pig[pig]-шошқа a camel[kæməl]-түйе
Wild animals a tiger[taigə]-жолбарыс a bear[ʿbɛə]-аю an elephants[ʿelifənt]-піл a giraffe[ʤiʿra:f]-жираф a zebra[ʿzi:brə]-зебра a monkey[ʿmʌɳki]-маймыл a kangaroo[kǽɳgəʿru:]-кенгуру a wolf [wulf]-қасқыр a fox[fɔks]-түлкі a rhino[rainɔ]-мүйізтұмсық a rabbit[ʿrǽbit]-қоян
A dog A cat
A cow A sheep
A horse A camel
A goat A pig
A tiger An elephant
A panda A bear
A giraffe A zebra
A monkey A kangaroo
A wolf A fox
A rhino A rabbit
6. Work with the text. Animals in our life There are a lot of animals on our planet. Animals play a very important role in our life. They give us milk, meat and clothes. Animals can be wild and domestic. We like to watch them in parks and Zoos. We can also see them in the circus or in the street. We keep animals in our houses as pets. A lot of people love animals. They feed animals and take care of them. But millions of animals die every year because of bad ecology, because cruel people don’t feel responsible for animals. They frighten animals, hurt and harm them. They kill animals. These people have forgotten that every living thing has the right to live. Nowadays, all over the world many kind people are trying to save animals, birds and fish from the death. They organize Wild Animals’ Parks, The Zoological Societies and other organizations to help animals, to fight for endangered animals. Animals can be friends for people and they really need their help. Be friendly with animals. 1) What role do animals play in our life? 2) What do animals give for people? 3) Where can we see animals? 4) Should people take care of animals? 5) What are people trying to do for animals? 6) How can we help them?
7. Make up word combinations and sentences with the help of the new words. (Work with the posters) F.eg. a white cat a black dog a brown camel a white pig white and black cow a brown horse a black sheep a white goat I have a cat and a dog. My grandmother has a white goat.
Work with the posters
8. Work with the question. a)“What colour is your cat?” To teach to understand and give answers to this question. - What colour is your cat? –It’s black and white. - What colour are your cat’s eyes? -They are brown. b)Work with the textbooks. Open your books at page 68 exercise 2. Let’s read the dialogue. c) Exercise 10 at page 69. -What’s your name? – My name is… . -How old are you? –I’m 10 (ten). -Which class are you in? –In 5 “b”. -What colour is your hair?- It’s black, brown. -What colour are your eyes? – They are brown. d) Pupils make up their own dialogues. P1-P2. P1-P2. P1-P2.
9. Physical exercise Let’s do physical exercise altogether.
10. Revision of grammar material. (The present Simple). Put the verb to be in the Present Simple. 1. A … a teacher. 2. My sister… at home. 3. He … an artist. 4. They … at work. 5.We … pupils. 6. …. your sister at school? –No, she… not at school. 7.Where… you from? 8. I… glad to see you. 9. This … a good book. 10. I… an engineer. 11. It… cold. 12. Steve … a pupil. 13. My brother… ten years old. 14. They … my friends.
11. You must finish these lists of words. 1. spring, summer, autumn, w…. . 2. grandmother. Grandfather, mother, f… . 3. baseball, football, cricket, b… . 4 fox, elephant, wolf, r… . 5. tiger, lion, giraffe, b… . 6. September, October, November, D… . 7. India, Korea, Japan, S… . 8. horse, cow, camel, s… . 9. goat, cat, dog, p… . 10. coffee, tea, juice, m… . 11. Thursday, Friday, Saturday, S… . 12. History, Geography, Literature, E… . 13. bananas, grapes, oranges, a… .
12.Find the odd one out. 1.Elephant, horse, tiger, lion, zebra. 2.London, Bath, Oxford, Rome. 3.Blue, yellow, red, green, street. 4. Run, walk, skip, shout, hop. 5. Cat, dog, cow, giraffe, horse. 6. Kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, garden,hall.
13. Match the English and Kazakh proverbs Better late than never. East or West home is best. A friend in need is a friend indeed. Make hay while the sun shines. Think before you speak. All is not gold that glitters. Жылтырағанның бәрі алтын емес. Темірді қызған кезінде соқ. Жеті рет ойланып бір рет кес. Ештен кеш жақсы. Өз үйім кең сарайлы боз үйім. Досыңды қуанғанда бір сына, қиналғанда бір сына.
14. Do the test. 1. Where do elephants come from? A. Russia. B. India. C. England. 2. Where do kangaroos live? A. India. B. Pakistan. C. Australia. 3. Where does Yury Gagarin come from? A. France. B. Italy. C. Russia. 4. What is Michael Jackson’s nationality? A. Kazakh. B. Russia. C. American. 5. Where does camels live? A. Ocean. B. Desert. C. Forest.
15. Return connection paper. (They write their minds to the stickers and hang them on the apple-tree which on the blackboard)
Home task To learn new words. Exercise 12, page 70. Read and say. Write an essay about your favourite animals
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|