Эл. №ФС77-60625 от 20.01.2015
Учителям 1-11 классов и воспитателям рекомендуем принять участие в Международном конкурсе «Я люблю природу», приуроченном к году экологии. Все ученики будут награждены красочными наградными материалами, а учителя получат бесплатные свидетельства о подготовке участников и призёров международного конкурса.
СЕГОДНЯ (15 ДЕКАБРЯ) ПОСЛЕДНИЙ ДЕНЬ ПРИЁМА ЗАЯВОК!
Конкурс "Я люблю природу"
The leader of the XXIst century
Дарынды, қабілетті оқушылармен жеке жұмысты ұйымдастыру
Досқожаева Н. Е.
The Leader of the XXI Century
● Оқушыларды ағылшын тіліне әлемдік тіл ретінде қызығушылығын қалыптастыру
● Оқушылардың кәсіби құзіреттілігін ағылшын тілінде сөйлеу, ойлау, жазу, оқу арқылы дамыту
● шет тілдерін үйрете отырып, эстетикалық тәрбие беру
Presenter 1: Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen.
Presenter 2: Good afternoon dear friends. You are welcome to our English game “The Leader of the XXI century “.
Presenter 1: We have got 4 experts.
Presenter 2: Four participants take part in our game. /They are.../
Presenter 1: The first level is called “BAIGA”
Presenter 2: You should answer 16 questions. The first who raises the sign is going to answer. Each right answer brings you 10 points.
Presenter 2: So we begin.
1. What is the symbol of England? /Rose/
2. What is the capital of Australia? /Canberra/
3. Which holiday is celebrated on the 17th of March? /St. Patrick’s day./
4. The main heroes: Harry, Hermione and Ron. The author of this book is J. K. Rowling /Harry Potter/
5. Who is the English Prince and who was his wife? /Prince Charles and Princess Diana/
6. Who were the famous English woman writing detective stories?
7. This man was wrote many plays. For example, “Romeo and Juliet”, “Othello”, “King Lear” and “Hamlet”
8. When this man was 7 years old he often took part in the concerts organized by his father.
9. He is one of the famous footballers in the world. He was born in Brazil. He won a lot of prizes.
10. What is April 23d connected in England with?
/It is St George’s day who is the Patron saint of England.
That day is also the anniversary of the birth of W. Shakespeare/
11. That poet was called “The Father of English Poetry”. Who is he?
Presenter 1: How many points have the participants got? Dear experts? You are welcome to answer.
/the results of the game/
Presenter 2: We start the second level which is called “POLYGLOT”.
You should guess 4 words and write them down in 3 languages: Russian, English and Kazakh.
Presenter 1: You can get points for each right word. Are you ready to start?
Presenter 2: Hermione is the main heroine of J. K. Rowland’s book. What does she like to read?
/ книги, books, қiтаптар /
Presenter1: What does the word “astana” mean?
/ столица, capital, астана /.
Presenter 2: What colour is snow?
/ белый, white, ақ /
Presenter 1: What season comes after winter?
/ весна, spring, көктем/
Presenter 2: Dear experts can you count the point
Presenter 1: Let’s begin our 3d level which is called “ THE GREAT 9 ”
/“THE GREAT NINE”/
Presenter 2: There are 9 squares on which we have questions in:
History Geography The English language Sport
Kazakh Literature Art (Music)
Presenter 1: There are 2 “living questions”. The easy one “costs” 10 points, the more difficult – 20 points, the most difficult is 30 points.
(questions are written on cards)
№ 1 What is “the Infinitive”? /the indefinite form of the verb)
(this question may be answered in Russian)
Что такое «инфинитив»? / неопределённая форма глагола /
№ 2 “Living Question”
What style of music do you hear? / Jazz style /
№ 3 Where did the Olympic Games begin? / in Greece /
№ 4 Who is the author of the poem “ My Heart’s in the Highlands “ /R. Burns /
№ 5 “Living Question”(musical extract)
Name the author of the composition. / “Moon Sonata” by Beethoven /
№ 6 What is the name of the first known actor? / Thespis /
№ 7 Translate the word “love” into the Kazakh language. / махаббат /
№ 8 When did the Great Fire of London take place? / in 1666 /
№ 9 Who discovered Australia? / James Cook /
Presenter 1: Now let us know who leaves us. What are the results?
Presenter 2: The fourth level. It is called “KOKPAR”
Presenter 1: We have got some questions about the USA and The UK. Every participant choose the picture for his(her) opponent.
Presenter 2: The next level is called “ZHORGA”. You should answer 10 questions. Each question is 10 points.
1) What is the symbol of Scotland? /thistle/
2) What is the capital of Northern Ireland? / Belfast /
3) What is the surname of Charkes? / Dickens /
4) The highest mountain in the British Isles is...
/ Ben Nevis /
5) What day comes after Sunday? / Monday /
6) Who is the author of “Romeo and Juliet”
/ W. Shakespeare /
7) Which street is the residence of the British prime - minister?
/ Downing Street 10 /
8) What is the symbol of Wales? “Daffodil “?
9) What is the capital of Scotland? / Edinburgh /
10) What is the name of Byron? / George Gordon /
11) The highest mountain in Wales is... / Snowdon/
12) When is Halloween celebrated? / on the 31st of October /
Presenter 1: Who is the Leader of the XXI century?
Presenter 2: Our competition is over. Thank you for your attention. Good bye!
- Просмотры: 794
- Просмотры: 625
- Просмотры: 232
- Просмотры: 432
- Просмотры: 429
- Просмотры: 428
- Просмотры: 1578