Передайте следующие специальные вопросы в косвенной речи, начиная каждое предложение со слов, данных в скобках.
1. Where is he going? (He didn’t tell anybody…) 2. Where has he gone? (Did you know…) 3. Where is he? (Did you know…) 4. When is he leaving school? (I wanted to know…) 5. Where does he live? (Nobody knew…) 6. When will he come back? (She asked them…) 7. Where did she buy this hat? (He wanted to know…) 8. How much did she pay for it? (I had no idea…) 9. Where did I put the book? (I forgot…) 10. Who has given you this nice kitten? (She wanted to know…) 11. Where can I buy an English-Russian dictionary? (He asked me…) 12. How long will it take your brother to get to Madrid? (He wondered…)
Передайте следующие общие вопросы в косвенной речи.
1. I said to Boris, “Does your friend live in London?” 2. They said to the mum, “Are you living in a hotel?” 3. He said to his friend, “Will you stay at the Hilton?” 4. He said to me, “Do you often go to see your friends?” 5. He said to me, “Will you see your friends before you leave St Petersburg?” 6. Mike said to Jane, “Will you come to the railway station to see me off?” 7. She said to me, “Have you sent them an e-mail?” 8. She said to me, “Did you send them an e-mail yesterday?” 9. I said to Mike, “Have you packed your suitcase?” 10. I said to Kate, “Did anybody meet you at the station?” 11. I said to her, “Can you give me their address?” 12. I asked Tom, “Have you had breakfast?” 13. I asked my sister, “Will you stay at home or go for a walk after dinner?” 14. I said to my mother, “Did anybody come to see me?” 15. I asked my sister, “Will Nick call for you on the way to school?” 16. She said to the young man, “Can you call a taxi for me?” 17. Mary said to Peter, “Have you shown your photo to Dick?” 18. Oleg said to me, “Will you come here tomorrow?” 19. He said to us, “Did you go to the museum this morning?”
Передайте следующие общие вопросы в косвенной речи, начиная каждое предложение со слов, данных в скобках.
1.Have they sold the picture? (I did not know…) 2. Do they know anything about it? (I wondered…) 3. Has Jack given you his telephone number? (She asked me…) 4. Is he coming back today? (I was not sure…) 5. Have you found the book? (She asked me…) 6. Are there any more books here? (The man asked…) 7. Did she go shopping yesterday (I wanted to know…) 8. Has she bought the dictionary? (He did not ask her…) 9. Does she know the name of the man? (I doubted…) 10. Did Boris see the man this morning? (I asked…)
Conditional 1 Раскройте скобки:
1. If you (to be) free, I (to come) to see you.
2. If I (to see) her, I (to be) glad.
3. If you (to be) busy, I (to leave) you alone.
4. If I (to live) in Moscow, I (to visit) the Tretyakov Gallery every year.
5. If she (to know) English, she (to try) to enter the university.
6. If mother (to buy) a cake, we (to have) a very nice tea part
1. Если ты закончишь домашнюю работу вовремя, мы пойдем в кино.
2. Матч отменят, если пойдет дождь.
3. Ты опоздаешь, если не поторопишься.
4. Я куплю машину, если мне повысят зарплату.
5. Если ты опоздаешь, позвони мне пожалуйста.
6. Если я увижу её, я передам ей от тебя привет.
Conditional 2 Сопоставьте пары и запишите предложения
If he arrived, I would tell her the story.
If I saw her, I would go on vacation.
If I finished the work this week, I would plant the vegetables.
If it rained next week, he would hear the news.
Выберите правильную форму
1.If you spoke a foreign language, you_____ a better job.
a) could get b) can get c) have got
2.If I _____ the time, I would go to the beach this weekend.
a) have had b) had c) was
3.If I had a lot of money, I _______ round the world.
a) would travel b) did travel c) can travel
4. If I ______ you, I would drive more carefully in the rain.
a) was b) have been c) were
1.Если бы он закончил свой проект, он бы принял участие в конференции.
2.На вашем месте я бы навестил родителей.
3.Я бы купил машину, если бы выиграл приз.
4.Я бы согласилась, если бы меня пригласили путешествовать по миру.
|Подраздел||Другие методич. материалы|
Свидетельство о публикации данного материала автор может скачать в разделе «Достижения» своего сайта.