Эл. №ФС77-60625 от 20.01.2015
Учителям 1-11 классов и воспитателям дошкольных ОУ вместе с ребятами рекомендуем принять участие в международном конкурсе «Законы экологии», приуроченном к году экологии. Участники конкурса проверят свои знания правил поведения на природе, узнают интересные факты о животных и растениях, занесённых в Красную книгу России. Все ученики будут награждены красочными наградными материалами, а учителя получат бесплатные свидетельства о подготовке участников и призёров международного конкурса.
ПРИЁМ ЗАЯВОК ТОЛЬКО ДО 21 ОКТЯБРЯ!
Конкурс "Законы экологии"
Урок на тему "Education"
My Primary School
My name is Aidar. I am 14 years old and now I am living in Astana. Astana is the capital of Kazakhstan. I started school at the age of seven. It was an ordinary school in Almaty where my family lived before. After four years of primary school I went to secondary school. Primary and secondary schools together comprise eleven years of study. Nine years of classes are compulsary in our republic.
The primary school curriculum included such subjects as Kazakh, Maths, Russian. Drawing. Physical training and Music. We had also Nature classes. Our school was not an English school but we had English classes which started in the 2-nd form.
Our school year began on the first of September and ended in May. It lasted 9 months. We had 4 holidays a year: winter, spring, summer and autumn. On the first of September we got acquainted with our teacher? and had our first lessons. Every lesson lasted fourty five minutes. Every day we had 4 or 5 lessons. We usually had a lot of homework and it took us 2 hours to do it. If we didn't know how to do our homework we usually asked the teachers for help.
Let's talk about Primary School
II. Answer the questions.
1. What age did Aidar start school at?
2. When did he go to secondary school? (
3. How many years of study do primary and secondary schools comprise?
4. How many years of study are compulsary in our republic?
5. What subjects does the primary school curriculum include?
6. When does the school year begin and end?
7. What holidays do you have every year?
8. When do you get acquainted with your teachers?
9. How long does every lesson last?
10. How many lessons did you have every day when you studied at primary
11. What will you do if you don't know how to do your home work?
III. Fill in the correct prepositions.
1. Astana is the capital Kazakhstan.
2. I started school the age of seven.
3. Nine years classes are compulsary.
4. Our school year usually begins the first
5. the first of September we get acquainted our
IV. Complete the sentences.
1. After four years of school classes I went to
2. Primary and secondary schools together eleven years of
- Просмотры: 94
- Просмотры: 1341
- Просмотры: 104
- Просмотры: 96
- Просмотры: 186
- Просмотры: 138
- Просмотры: 109