The theme of the lesson: Perfect Tenses
The aim of the lesson:1. To indroduse new grammar moterial
2. To develop pupils oral speech and their
3. To raise their interest to the subject.
The V.A.: pictures, cards, map.
The beginnig of the lesson:
1. Org moment
2. Speech drill
3. Phonetic drill
So many countries, so many customs.
4. Checking of the h\t
Dear boys and girls at the last lesson we spoke, read andtold about continents, coutries and nationalities and their langs
Now who can answer for these questions?
1. How many oceans and continents are there on the Earth?
2. What country do you live in?
3. What is the capital of your country?
4. Is your country in America?
5. Where do Brazilians live?
6. What continent I Brazil in?
7. What country is in Australia?
8. What is the capital of India?
9. What is the capital of Pakistan?
10. What is the capital of Turkey?
1. How many continents are ther in the world?
a. 5 b. 7 c. 9
2. How many oceans are the in the world?
a. 4 b. 5 c. 3
3. Where is Brazil?
a. its in south America b. in Africa c. in northern America
4. So many country, so many …
a. memory b. custom c. book
5. People live in Britain are …
a. British b. French c. German
5. Now boy and girls who can retell me the meaning of the text: Continents and countries of the world?
6. Now boys and girls thе theme of todays lesson is: Perfect Passive
Present Perfect замани сөзләш вақтиғичә әмәлгә ачқан, бирақ мошу заманға мунасивити бар иш һәрикәтни билдүриду.
I have just opened the door
I have just stood up
The Present Perfect Passive form: Have\has + been + Past Pasticiple
Positive: I\we\you they have been invited. He\she has been invited
Negative: I\we\you they have not been invited. He\ she has not been invited.
Now boys and girls [pen your books at page 111, ex 2
Let’s translate the sentences into English using Perfect Passive
Дуния йүзиниң йеңи хәритиси таритилған
1.The new map of the world has been spreaded.
2. Дуния йүзиниң хәритисини башқа дукандин сетип елишқа болидиғанлиғини маңа һазирла ейтти.
I have just been told that I can buy a new map of the world from another shop.
3. Сизгә бу тоғрисида ейттиму?
Have you been told about it? And etc.
8. Home task: p 112, ex 3