Внеклассное мероприятие «Приятного аппетита» 5 класс
Цели: активизировать употребление в речи учащихся лексики по теме, развивать языковую догадку, расширять лексический запас учащихся; способствовать развитию у учащихся речевых навыков, внимания, мыслительных процессов тренировать учащихся работать в малых группах; развивать творческое воображение; воспитывать у учащихся интерес к стране изучаемого языка.
I. Организационный момент
1. Ознакомление с темой и целыми
Teacher 1. Good morning, everybody! We are glad to see you happy and healthy in our class. Do you know that healthy and long life depends on healthy food? How to eat well and be happy, good-looking and thin? We’ll try to answer all these questions today. І hope you are fine and you will be active and energetic at our lesson.
2. Введение в иноязычную атмосферу
a) Беседа по теме урока
We have guests at our lesson. They don’t know you, but they want to get acquainted with you. So, introduce yourselves. Tell us your name and some facts about your favorite food. Why food? Because the theme of our lesson is Food. So we are ready to start our lesson.
P 1: I want to introduce myself. My name is Nikita . I think Good health is above wealth”
P 2 : My name is Vlad .I eat a lot of healthy food. I do not eat much meat and drink only a little coffee.
P3 : My name is Sasha. You know that I am a great sweet tooth.
Teacher:. Ні, you all look wonderful.
P 4 :Hi! I’m Diana. I eat much chocolate, so I am always in a good mood.
P 5:My name is Vanya. I am very experienced in cooking meat and fish.
P 6: My name is Stasy. I am quite a determined person who makes decisions quickly and works very hard.
P 7 : I’m Alina. I’m a great lover of chips and sweets though I know that it is bad for her teeth and figure.
Teacher: Fine thanks.
P 8: My name is Polina. I am good at baking cakes.
Teacher:Do you keep to a diet?
P 9: My name is Stasy. I do not eat many biscuits and buns so I am a good-looking and pretty girl.
P 10 :My name is Stasy too. I eat a lot of healthy food.
P 11 : I’m Maxim. When I am hungry I eat everything.
P 12 : I’m Eugen. I prefer fresh fruit and vegetables.
P 13 : My name is Alena. I don’t follow any diet
P 14 : My name is Artem. I like cakes and ice-cream.
P 15 : My name is Philip. I like healthy food.
P 16 : My name is Kate. I have enough vitamins.
P 17 : I’m Vlad. I like McDonald’s food.
b) . Речевая зарядка.
Let’s begin our lesson!
Early to bed,
Early to rise,
Makes a man
Healthy, wealthy and wise.
III. Основная часть мероприятия
Task1. Find words which mean the following. The first letter of each word is given to help you.
1. (4 letters) d_ _ t (the kind of food that a person or animal eats each day)
2. (8 letters) s_ _ __ _ _ g (a process of cooking)
3. (7 letters) k_ _ _ _ _n (the room where you prepare and cook food)
4. (6 letters) g_ _ _ _r (a tool is used for grating food)
5. (10 letters) d_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _r (a machine that washes dishes)
6. (12 letters) r_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ r (a large piece of electric kitchen equipment)
7. (4 letters) p_ _r (to make a liquid flow out of or into a container)
8. (8 letters) b_ _ _ _ _ _s (cookies)
9. (8 letters) s_ _ _ _ _ _h (two pieces of bread with cheese, meat vegetables between them)
10. (5 letters) s_ _ _y (food that gives you a pleasant burning feeling in your mouth)
Answers: 1 diet; 2 steaming; 3 kitchen; 4 grater; 5 dishwasher 6 refrigerator; 7 pour; 8 biscuits; 9 sandwich; 10 spicy.
Task 2. Guess what the word is.
1. A mixture of flour and water ready to be baked into bread.
2. Food, especially one from a chicken.
3. A fruit with a hard yellow skin and sour juice.
4. A sour-tasting liquid.
5. A thick cold red sauce made from tomatoes.
6. A drink that is made from fruit or vegetables.
7. The drink Coca-Cola.
8. Something that grows on a plant, tree or bush.
Answers: 1 dough; 2 egg; 3 lemon; 4 vinegar; 5 ketchup; 6 juice; 7 coke; 8 fruit; 9 crisps.
Task 3. Cross the odd word out
1. Hamburger, banana, hot dog, pizza.
2. Ice cream, chocolate, cake, spaghetti, apple pie.
3. Lettuce, steak, cabbage, carrot.
4. Apple juice, nuts, tea, milk.
5. Brussels sprouts, cabbage, broccoli, steak.
6. Bacon, ham, sausages, green beans.
Task 4. These sentences are wrong. Rewrite them correctly. Be careful!
The traffics where I live aren’t very heavy.
The traffic where I live isn’t very heavy.
1. Cheese smell delicious.
2. Coffee taste nice.
3. There are much of meat in the freezer.
4. There is many honey in the jar.
5. Is there some ketchup?
6. I didn’t use much egg to make on omelet.
7. You didn’t put many salts in the soup.
Answers:1- smells, 2- tastes, 3- there is, 4- much, 5- any, 6- many, 7 much. -
IV. Заключительная часть урока
Individual projects “My Favourite National Dish”
What new things have you learnt about your classmates? Which was your favourite activity? Remember the proverbs:
• Live not to eat, but eat to live.
• Eat at pleasure, drink with measure,
• After dinner sit a while, after supper walk a mile.
Номер материала: ДБ-347071
Вам будут интересны эти курсы:
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|