The theme of the lesson: Octopuses
The aims of the lesson:1) Educational: Presentation of the lesson “Octopuses”, to train new words (noise, clever, octopus, fantastic, fast).
2) Developing: To develop the pupils habits of the oral speech , to develop pupils creative and logical abilities, understanding, reading, listening and writing.
3) Bringing-up: to bring up love and interest to the subject, to respect each other, to create an English atmosphere in the classroom.
Inter-subject connection: Kazakh, English
The type of the lesson: presentation, integrative
Methods of teaching: training, explanation, demonstration, interaction
The equipment of the lesson: pictures, CD.
The procedure of the lesson
-Good afternoon, children?
- Good afternoon, teacher!
Today we have a new poem. At first I’ll read it, then you must repeat after me.
fish, fish, fish
To star likes starfish
Check up the home task
- What was your home task for today?
- Our home task was exercise 1,3 from activity book ( for example, a sea horse, plant, stone, eye, arm...)
The Presentation of the new theme
- Today's our new theme is "Octopuses"
- Ok, pupils. Today we have new words. At first I'll read, then you must repeat after me.
-What's the Kazakh/English for...?
- Repeat after/with me.
Open your Pupil's book at page 8, exercise 1. Listen and follow
Leo and Su are in the Adventure car. They can't stop it. Su, look at the fish. What a beautiful colours! Yes, and there are two octopuses there. Look. Oh, no! They've got very long arms...
Exercise 2, p 9. Think. Chose two things. What are differences? Ask a friend.
What's the difference between the Adventure car and coral? The adventure car has got wheels. It can move. Coral can't move.
Exercise 9. Sing a song.
Squiggle squiggle squiggle
Wiggle wiggle wiggle
I'm an octo-, octo-, octopus!
I'm an octo-, octo-, octopus!
I can't kick a ball.
And I can't ride a bike.
But I've got two eyes,
And I can see you,
I can see you!
Open your Activity books at page 6, exercise 1. Think. What's wrong? Write about the pictures.
The coral has got a nose. The octopuses have got nine arms. The sea horses have got two heads. The starfish have got eyes. The sharks have got wings.
Exercise 2, at page 7.Read and match the uqestions and answers. Write the missing answer.
1) What's the difference between people and fish? c)
2) What's the difference between octopuses and fish? d)
3) What's the difference between dogs and fish? a)
4) What's the difference between sharks and octopuses? b)
5) What's the difference between plants and coral? e) Plants haven't arms
Control of understanding
- Well, pupils, answer my questions. What is the Kazakh for 'noise' ? What is the English for 'сегіз аяқ' ?
- For home task exercise 3 from activity book, p 7. You must draw the picture of the Adventure car .
I'll put you marks. Your mark is excellent, good, sat.
Have you understood the lesson?
Ok. Everybody stand up, the lesson is over Good – bye.
Good – bye, teacher.
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|