Countable and uncountable nouns
The theme : of the lesson: Countable and uncountable nouns
The aim of the lesson: Educational : 1) to explain the students the using of countable and uncountable nouns and generalize its using through exercises and grammar practice activities.2) to enrich students’ vocabulary, to pay attention to their pronunciation , to teach to work creatively.
Developing : 1) to develop students’ skills on reading , writing and thinking. 2) to develop students’ abilities in speech and activities.
Bringing up : increase the interest to learn English.
The type of the lesson : New technological way of teaching .
The methods of the lesson : group work, individual work,question-answer
The kind of the lesson : work with electronic book.
Equipments : computer , pictures, activeboard
Outline of the lesson
I. Organization moment.
II. Checking up the hometask: Possessive noun ( to give up examples)
III. The presentation of the new lesson :
Today I am going to explain the using countable and uncountable nouns .
Noun is divided into two groups countable and uncountable .
1) A countable noun can be singular or plural . We can count apples.We can say an apple, one apple or two apples.
2) An uncountable noun is neither singular or plural.We can’t count water , milk….
We can say water or some water
Now look at the table and listen to me : a book – books , a doll-dolls , a pen – three pens .
Bread – some bread, milk – some milk
3) Many and much
Many books , many tables, many pencils …..
Much milk , much snow , much pepper …
4) Vocabulary activities : Listen and repeat the new words
5) Vegetable and Fruit ( You can put the vegetables and fruit into the boxes)
6)You can put only uncountable things in the fridge
7) Make up examples Example : There is a pen in the bag. There is some milk in the bottle . There are 5 books. There is much money in the pocket.
8) Listen and read the text.
9) Look at text and find 12 uncountable nouns and 3 countable nouns from the text and put it into the boxes.
10) Group work a) to write countable and uncountable nouns
b) acknowledgement ( find the words)
V. Giving marks
VI. Homework : make up examples with nouns
VII. The end of the lesson
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|