1. I… travel a lot last summer.
a) used to b) used
2. I … when it rains.
a) like b)like it
3. Who is at home now? My parents ….
a) is b) are
4. Nelly says:” I phoned my friend the other day”
a) Nelly says that she phoned my friend the other day.
b) Nelly said that she had phoned her friend the other day.
5. Nick says: “Ann, give me some salt, please.”
a) Nick asks Ann to give her some salt.
b) Nick asks Ann give me some salt.
6. Helen says: “ Don’t be late for the party”
a) Helen asks me not to be late for the party.
b) Helen asks me don’t be late for the party.
7. … is a country ruled by a king or a queen.
a) kingdom b) state
8. A year … of twelve months.
a) surprises b) consists
9. He is a very … driver.
a) carefully b)careful
10. The UK consists of … countries.
a) four b) three
11. The flag of the United Kingdom is known as the …
a) Union b) Union Jack
12. My Dad … surprised when he saw me on a horse.
a) was b) were
13. My dog is clever.
a) so is his dog b) so he is
14. I was at home last night.
a) So we were b) So were we.
15. She asks: “Is Scotland situated on the British Isles?”
a) She asks if Scotland is situated on the British Isles.
b) She asks does Scotland situated on the British Isles.
16. Bob asks;’ Where is the book?”
a) Bob asks where is the book.
b) Bob wants to know where the book is.
17. Helen was not … as a guest.
a) included b) belonged
18. It is out of my … to help you.
a) offer b) power
19. To … means to choose someone by vote.
a) elect b) delay
20. In Britain … is the Head of state.
a) the Queen b) the Parliament
21. You … do it. It’s your duty.
a) must b) should
22. Come … today .. tomorrow.
a) either … or b) either
23. We… our teacher.
a) show off b) respect
24. Tom said: “ Nelly is reading”
a) Tom said that Nelly was reading.
b) Tom said Nelly is reading.
25.“A…” is one of the two organs of breathing.
a) chest b) lung
26. He had a … look.
a) health b) healthy
27. “I have a bad …” “You should go to a dentist’
a) toothache b) backache
28. Carol said: “ I shall fetch you your things”
a) Carol said that she would fetch me my things.
b) Carol said I will fetch you your things.
29. What wonderful … we are having today.
a) weather b) a weather
30. There is nothing to … about.
a) recover b) get excited
31. Fred said: “I have bought a disk’
a) Fred said I have bought a disk.
b) Fred told that he had bought a disk.
32. Nick … from headache yesterday.
a) suffered b) rode
33…. Is a soft white cheese.
a) cream b) cottage cheese
34. “Look, I’ve got children’s books. Shall I give … to you?”
a) their b) them
35. It is our new car. It is ….
a) our b) ours
36. I … to the swimming pool if I …
a) shall go, am free
b) am free, shall go
37. … the film is over they … go home.
a) will, when b) when, will go
38. This is … notebook.
a) my b) mine
39. Sam looked at … in the mirror.
a) yourself b) himself
40. Mr. Brown is a … of our football team.
a) train b) coach
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|