Описание презентации по отдельным слайдам:
ВИКТОРИНА ПО СТРАНОВЕДЕНИЮ МБОУ СОШ №2 имени А.С.Пушкина города Моздока РСО-Алания 2016 учебный год
What was the first holiday, celebrated by American colonies? Thanksgiving; b) The New Year; c) Easter; d) Christmas.
2. Who was the first President of the USA? Theodore Roosevelt; b) Benjamin Franklin; c) Thomas Jefferson; d) George Washington.
3. What tea party is a historical event? Franklin and Washington tea patty; b) Roosevelt and Churchill tea party; c) Boston tea party; d) Atlanta tea party.
4. What was the number of the first English colonies in America? a) 14; b) 27; c) 45; d)13.
5.When was the Declaration of Independence issued? On July 4, 1776 b) On July 14th, 1776; c) On July 4th, 1778; d) On July 4, 1789.
6.Where was the Constitution of the USA worked out? In Atlanta; b) In New York; c) In Washington; d) In Philadelphia.
7.Why did the pilgrims come to America? For religious freedom; b) For great money; c) For a new land; d) For great love.
1.Who wrote the story "The old man and the sea"? Ernest Hemingway; b) Mark Twain; c) Edgar Рое; d) Walt Whitman.
2.Who wrote "An American tragedy"? Walt Whitman; b) Ernest Hemingway; c) Mark Twain; d) Theodore Dreiser.
3.Who is the founder of the modern detective story? Arthur Conan Doyle; b) Ernest Hemingway; c)Edgar Рое; d)Walter Scott.
4.What is the real name of Mark Twain? Samuel James Clemens; b) Samuel Langborn Clemens', c) Sidney James Clemens d) William Sidney Porter.
5.What is the pen-name of William Sidney Porter? Mark Twain; b) Edgar Рое; с) О’Henri; d) Walt Whitman.
6.Who is the author of the novel "The Martian chronicles"? Edgar Рое; b) Ray Bradbury; c) Robert Heinlein; d) Arthur Clark.
7. Who went to Alaska to find gold? Mark Twain b) Jack London c) Emily Dickinson d)Agatha Christy
1. What is the national anthem of the USA? The star-spanned banner, b) America, the beautiful; c) Silent night; d) Yesterday.
2. How many patents were attributed to Thomas Edison? a) 456; b) 790; c) 23; d) over 1000.
3.What was the first American University? : Harvard college; b) Yale college; c) Massachusetts college; d) Wisconsin
4.What is the famous library in Washington? Library of the White House; b) Library of Capitol; c) Library of the Supreme Court; d) Library of Congress
5. Who is the «King of rock-and-roll»? Walt Disney; b) Louis Armstrong; c) Elvis Presley; d) Stephen Spielberg
6.Who is the father of the telephone? Alexander Bell; b) Henry Ford; c) Orville Wright; d) Norman Rockwell.
7.What is the center of the cinema production in the USA? New York; b) Washington; c)Boston; d) Hollywood.
Who is considered to be the Father of his country? Abraham Lincoln; b) Benjamin Franklin; c) Thomas Jefferson; d)George Washington
Who created the best animated cartoons in the USA? Walt Disney; b) Charles Jones c) Norman Rockwell; d) John Portman.
Which of the US Presidents was a Hollywood actor? Ronald Reagan; b) Benjamin Franklin; c) George Bush; d) Abraham Lincoln
Who is the 43 rd President of the USA? Bill Clinton; b) Ronald Reagan; c) George Bush, junior; d) George Bush
5. What President was killed in Dallas? George Bush; b) Ronald Reagan; c) John Kennedy; d) Abraham Lincoln.
Who is the greatest American architect of all times? John Portman; b) Stephen Spielberg; c) Louis Armstrong; d) Frank Lloyd Wright
7. Who was known as the "King of jazz"? Elvis Presley; b) Wilbur Wright; c) Ansell Adams; d) Louis Armstrong.
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|