Задание по английскому языку 6 класс
1. Complete the questions:
You went to the stadium with him, …?
He will see this show tonight, … ?
They are going to have a party on Sunday … ?
She has bought many good things today, … ?
a) didn’t she
b) hasn’t she
c) hadn’t she
He has to walk to the station, … ?
a) doesn’t he
b) hasn’t he
c) isn’t he
2. In each group of the words find the odd one:
1) weather, season, rain, forecast, cloudy, expensive, hot, cold
2) London, sights, monument, tourist, art gallery, museums, guide, president
3) tall, bright, monument, beautiful, merry, sad, intelligent, comfortable, pretty, slim, fat, dark-eyed
4) writer, builder, teacher, worker, driver, magazine, lawyer, painter, dancer, singer
3. Use the correct form of the verbs:
1) Every evening at 9 o’clock he… his dog for a walk.
2) What … she doing now?
3) Look out of the window. It … hard.
b) is raining
c) will rain
4) He ... school two years ago.
b) will finish
5) He… a pilot during the World War II.
b) will be
4. Match the words from the left and the right column according to the their meanings:
describe a) exciting
writer b) book
interesting c) fantasy
famous g) hero h) action
fairy-tale i) author
conflict J) leading
5. Choose the correct article:
… Mississippi is the longest river in the USA.
2) … Jack London is a well-known American writer.
3) … tea is cold.
4) On… Monday we open at 9 o’clock.
5) It was… cold today
Put the sentences into the correct order to make up the story:
He didn’t know what to do with him
Next day the man the man again
the policeman said
“Why didn’t you take him to the Zoo?” asked the policeman.
“Now I am taking him to the cinema”.
The man did as the policeman said to him.
and took him to a policeman.
“Take him to the Zoo”.
The man still had the elephant.
“I did”, said the man,
One day a man was walking in the park and met an elephant.
“ and he liked very much”.
Write about ideal holiday (How you imagine it)
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|