1. Count and fill in the missing numbers. Choose the right variant.
1) There are … postcards.
2) There are … pens.
3) There are … masks.
4) There are … pairs of glasses.
5) There are … notebooks.
a) 1) three, 2) five, 3) eight, 4) six, 5) four
b) 1) three, 2) five, 3) eight, 4) ten, 5) four
c) 1) two, 2) five, 3) seven, 4) ten, 5) four
d) 1) three, 2) five, 3) seven, 4) six, 5) two
2. Read what Mickey wants to buy and choose two shops he needs to go to.
3. Use the decoding table to decode the key word. Use the key word and help minions to fill in the missing letters in the last instruction of the recipe.
4. Look at the picture and choose the sentences that are false.
1) Jessica is reading a newspaper.
2) Kelly is watering flowers.
3) Mike is playing basketball.
4) Kevin is walking his dog.
5) Ann is riding a bike.
6) Lola is playing on the seesaw.
7) Pit is playing on the slides.
8) Max is sitting on the bench.
5. Match the synonyms.
6. Choose the correct forms of the degrees of comparison of adjectives.
7. Do the puzzle.
8. Do the crossword.
1. He is famous for his children’s book “Winnie-the-Pooh”.
2. J. K. ______________ is famous for Harry Potter books.
3. Ch. _____________ is a great English scientist.
4. He is a famous Scottish poet.
5. He is an English professional footballer. He played for Manchester United.
6. The Queen of Britain since 1952.
7. He is a famous English film comic actor and producer.
8. J. R. R. _______________ is the author of “The Lord of the Rings”.
9. Look at the picture and complete with a / an, the, some or any.
1-There is___________milk in the fridge
2- There are __________eggs
3- There is___________tomato and _________tomato is next to the carrots
4- There aren´t_________potatoes
5- There is_________pineapple
6-- There is _________orange juice
7-- There are___________pears
8-- There is____________butter
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|