Итоговый тест по английскому языку
Different Tenses. Choose the correct answer.
1. Who's that lady who_ a red pullover?
2. The petrol was too expensive so they _ their car.
had been selling
3. _ out last night? - Yes, I _ to the pictures.
have you been, went
have you been, was going
did you go, was going
did you go, went
4. Yesterday I _ a friend who _ from holiday in Turkey.
met, had just come
had met, just came
met, has just come
had met, has just come
5. Just a minute. I _ if she's in.
am going to ask
6. What is this water for? - I _ my car in the garage.
am going to wash
Passive voice. Choose the correct answer.
7. The gates _ at seven o'clock every evening.
have been locked
8. In this picture a man _ by a dog.
is being followed
9. My bike is not there! It _ , I'm sure.
has been stolen
was being stolen
is being stolen
10. If he _ I'll quit, I promise.
will be promoted
has been promoted
11. How much money _?
were they stolen
they had stolen
did they steal
were they being stolen
Sequence of Tenses. Choose the correct answer.
12. I think your brother _ very clever and brave.
13. She didn't know the guests _ late.
14. They understood that they _ a mistake.
15. Children thought no one _ them.
Modals. Choose the correct answer.
16. Is Mr. Green at home? - He _ be, but I'm not sure.
17. Soldiers _ obey their commander's oeders.
18. We tried to drive but the engine _ start.
19. __ I hold the door for you? - Yes, please.
Present Perfect/ Present Continuous. Choose the correct answer.
20. I _ for you all day. Where have you been?
have been looking
21. She says she _ this man for ages.
has been knowing
22. Mrs. Stone _ as a teacher for twenty years.
has been working
23. You look upset. What _ to you?
has been happening
Conditional Sentences. Choose the correct answer.
24. If you _ so much noise, I _ to concentrate.
make, won't be able
had made, wouldn't be able
made, won't be able
made, wouldn't have been able
25. What _ if you saw an accident near your house?
will you do
you would do
would you do
you will do
26. If my cat _ sick, I _ it to the vet.
would be, would take
would be, took
was, would take
was, would have taken
27. I don't know what _ if I don't see you again.
I would do
will I do
would I do
I will do
28. Nothing _ if you _ me everything you knew.
would have happened, had told
happened, had told
had happened, would have told
would happen, had told
Complex Object/Complex Subject. Choose the correct answer.
29. My parents always want _ the washing up.
that I did
me to do
for me to do
30. Have you ever heard _ ? She's got a marvelous voice.
that Mary sing
Mary to sing
Номер материала: ДБ-205361
Вам будут интересны эти курсы:
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|