1. Make adjectives from the nouns.
2. Put these words into one or both columns.
coat, jacket, dress, tie, scarf, jumper, shirt, shoes, hat, skirt, boots, cap, T-shirt, watch
3. Circle the words. Make up three sentences with any of them.
4. Complete the sentences with the correct form of the verb in brackets. Use Present Simple or Present Continuous.
She (not to drink) coffee now.
We (not to watch) TV in the morning.
I (to read) books in the evening.
He (to help) his mother every day?
He (to sleep) at the moment?
5. Match the season with its definition.
The season between spring and autumn, when the weather is hottest.
The season after autumn and before spring, when it’s usually cold.
The season of the year that comes between summer and winter.
The season of the year between winter and summer.
6.* Make a dialogue on the topic “Shopping for Clothes”.
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|