Раскройте скобки. Поставьте глаголы в Present Simple, Present Progressive или Future Simple.
1. Look! It _______(snow).
2. They ________(go) to Moscow in a month.
3. He _________(be) in England next year.
4. Kate _______(get up) at 7o’clock every day.
5. I think it _______(snow) tomorrow.
Заполни пропуски глаголами don’t have to, doesn’t have to, has to, have to, mustn’t, must.
1. I _______ go to the shop. There is no bread at home.
2. He _____ go to the hospital. His mother is a doctor.
3. You _____ be polite to the teachers.
4. She is ill. She ______ go out. It is cold in the street.
5. The lessons begin at 8 o’clock. I ______ get up early.
6. You ______ watch this film. It is very funny.
Преобразуйте слова в скобках так, чтобы они соответствовали грамматически и лексически.
Their bank is a big ____ (organize).
There is no snow this year. The winter is ___ (snow).
It is very _____ (beauty) in the forest in autumn. The trees are yellow, green, red and brown.
It is _____ (use) to read books in English.
Our cat is a good ____ (hunt). It hunts every night.
Agatha Christie is a famous detective ____ (write).
There are no _____ (home) dogs in England.
It is _____ (use) to phone her. She is not at home at this time.
It snows in Australia in June,….?
People in England drive on the left side of the road,…?
He can’t play football,…?
It doesn’t rain here in winter,…?
We must do homework every day,…?
Your mother is at work now,…?