1. In the 19th century it was a major trading centre between Europe and America.
2. Two major tourist attractions of Scotland are in…
3. Two hundred years ago it was a fishing village but today it is a modern capital city.
4. This city became famous long ago; it even was mentioned in the classical poems by Chaucer.
5. The city became a very fashionable resort when the king started to spend his holidays there.
6. The second oldest university in the UK is in …
7. This city has the biggest concentration of historical buildings in the country.
8. The Dutch contributed to the development of this city very much.
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|