Промежуточный мониторинг по английскому языку в 9 классе.
1. Match the phrases with suitable reactions.
1) She was such a great teacher. She encouraged me to study hard.
2) I was surprised to know that she was going to wear exactly the same dress.
3) How was I supposed to know you didn’t have to read all the books on the
a) If I’d known, I wouldn’t have worn it.
b) I wouldn’t have got into university if it hadn’t been for her.
c) I wouldn’t have done it if I’d known it was optional.
2. Finish the sentences.
1) I can’t believe my car has been stolen. It wouldn’t have happened
2) I can’t believe we missed the flight. It wouldn’t have happened
3) I can’t believe I didn’t get that job I applied for. I’m sure I would have done
a) if I parked it in a safer street.
b) if I had dressed a bit more smartly for the interview.
c) if there hadn’t been so much traffic on the way there.
3. Complete the statements 1-5 with one of the endings a-e. Use the verbs in the correct form.
1) If he told the truth,
2) If we went to Moscow,
3) If I could choose any job,
4) If he was good at football,
5) I’d say ‘no’
a) if someone ……..(offer) me a cigarette.
b) he ………( be ) in the school team.
c) we………..( visit ) the Kremlin.
d) I…………(be) a teacher.
e) we …….( not argue ) so much.
Номер материала: 61076040616
Вам будут интересны эти курсы:
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|