Методическая разработка "Итоговая контрольная работа" 5 класс, 2 вариант
1. Прослушайте ответы Тома и Линды на вопросы, о том куда они путешествовали, какую еду они пробовали и в каких соревнованиях они принимали участие . Вы услышите диалог два раза.
I spend a week in California last summer. __________
I have never tasted Italian food. __________
I have never taken part in competitions. __________
1. I’ve seen a lot of TY programmes about America.
2. I have never tasted food from different countries.
3. I have just won a singing competition.
2. Соотнесите две части словосочетаний.
- 3. Выберите правильный вариант для заполнения пропусков.
1) I ________ my homework since 5 p.m..
a) will do b) did c) have done
2) We haven’t finished the test _____
a) already b) yet c) often
3) I ___ a dog now.
a) am paying b) play c) to splay
4) We often ______ holidays in Spain
a) spend b) spending c) spent
5) I ___ there in 1985.
a) wasn't b) aren't c) haven't been
6) They ___ singing when I came.
a) are b) were c) was
7) I ___ care about my pet.
a) must b) have to c) may
8) They ________ chess tomorrow
a) play b) will play c) played
4. Прочитайте текст и определите истинность утверждений 1 - 5 после него. Ответ выберите из вариантов a и b.
In a Small Town
Toscanini was a great musician. He lived in America. One day he came to a very little town. He was walking along the street when he saw a piece of paper in one of the windows. He read:
TWO DOLLARS A LESSON.
Then Toscanini heard the music. Somebody was playing Tchaikovsky.
“Mrs. Smith is playing,” he thought, “she isn’t a very good musician. She doesn’t play Tchaikovsky well. I must show her how to play it.”
He went up to the door of the house and rang. The music stopped and soon a woman opened the door.
“Are you Mrs. Smith?” asked Toscanini. “My name is Toscanini and I want to show you how to play Tchaikovsky.”
Mrs. Smith was very glad to meet the great musician. She asked him to come in. Toscanini played Tchaikovsky for her and went away.
A year later Toscanini visited the same town again. When he went up to the house where he had played Tchaikovsky the year before he again saw a piece of paper. Now it read.
MRS.SMITH. (TOSCANINI’S PUPIL)
FOUR DOLLARS A LESSON.
a) T (true) b) F (false)
1. Toscanini came to a very little own. _____________
2. He liked how Mrs. Smith was playing. ____________
3. He wanted to play the piano for her. ______________
4. Tchaikovsky visited Mrs. Smith one day. ___________
5. Mrs. Smith was a teacher of music. _______________
5. Восстановите верный порядок слов в вопросах.
1) What / they / reading / now? / are ______________________________________________
2) you / to join / want / Do / the race?_____________________________________________
3) ever / Have / been / you / Paris? / to ____________________________________________
4) are / going / to / Where / you / travel? __________________________________________
5) he / did / Why / his / clean / room? _____________________________________________
6. Напишите 5 предложений о себе. В каждом случае сообщите требуемую информацию.
1) your name and age;
2) when you celebrate your birthday;
3) your favourite holiday;
4) the most difficult school subject for you;
5) the place where you like to spend your summer time.
- Просмотры: 117
- Просмотры: 126
- Просмотры: 236
- Просмотры: 124
- Просмотры: 95
- Просмотры: 176
- Просмотры: 147