Class: 6 Date: 05.10.16
Aim of the lesson:
Training of pronunciation skills, activation of the lexical material;
Introduction of how much/ how many; a/an, some, explanation of plurals.
Development of communicative culture and socio-cultural education of students, allowing to participate in social and consumer and educational spheres.
Procedure of the lesson
T: Our topic today is “Food and Drink”. We’ll learn some words about food and drink, will play with these words, make up the dialogue and I’ll teach you to ask “ How much/ how many?”.
We’ll start with tongue twisters as usual.
Say after me please.
1)Hickety, pickety, my black cat
Likes to sit in my blue hat.
2)Hickory, Dickory ,Dock.
The mouse ran up the clock.
The clock struck one,
The mouse rang down.
2. Reading and translation of words.
3. Listen and repeat.
5. Using the words from the previous exercise, make the corresponding expressions.
6. Call in English products that you see. Write missing letters.
7. Read and fill in the dialog.
8. Put replicas of dialogue in the right order.
"Yes, of course."
"Нere you are. Is that all?"
"Yes, please. I'd like a loaf of bread and one litre of milk."
"Good afternoon. Can I help you?" □ "OK. That's Ј8.30."
"Anything else, sir?"
"I'd also like 250 grams of butter and a kilo of sugar."
"Can I pay by credit card?"
"No, one bottle of olive oil as well. Now that's all."
9. Explanation plurals, the difference between countable and uncountable nouns, introduction of a/an, some and questions how much/ how many.
10. Write The following nouns in two columns: countable and uncountable.
11. Remember grammar.
13. Connect numbers with numbers.
14. Write plural nouns.
15. Look at the pictures and write the number of products.
So our lesson is over. Thank you for your lesson. You are hard-working children. Your homework will be the following: to make the shopping list.
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|