Описание презентации по отдельным слайдам:
Данцева Алла Анатольевна МБУ «Школа№72» г. Тольятти Учитель английского языка Проект: « Есть, чтобы жить » * *
* * Many people nowadays become obese, as they eat junk food. Food that people eat nowadays are high in sugar & fat. In Europe today 25 % of kids weigh more than is healthy. As for adults, such per cents are higher. This is a serious problem as to be overweight leads to health problem.
* * Eating junk food & overeating lead to many serious diseases, such as obesity high blood pressure, diabetes, cancer & so on.
* * It is necessary to take care of our food eating high fibre food. We should eat fruit & vegetables. A good way to live well is dieting. We should eat low fat food, shouldn’t eat a lot.
* * If a person eats harmful food high in fat & carbohydrates, in the nearest future he (she) will become ill , & won’t be able to live to his (her) old age.
* * To develop communicative skills To teach pupils to use lexico – grammatical material on topics: “ Food”, “Health”
* * 1. To collect information about right & useful nutrition. 2. To study material about the foods that cure. 3. To study your own way of eating & to analyse its benefit to our health. 4. To find out what junk food is & to analyse its bad effects on people’s health. 5. To represent the material about “the foods of the future ” & a unique well – known product Olive oil. 6. To arrange all collected material into the portfolio, make booklets “ How to be healthy” & “ Right Food”, make menus, recipes & represent all information to pupils of our school.
* * 1. Right & useful nutrition. 2. Foods that cure. 3. My own way of eating & its benefit to my health. 4. Junk food & its bad effects on people’s health. 5. Foods of the future ” 6. Unique well – known Olive oil. 7. Programmes “ How to be healthy” & “ Right Food”, menus, recipes.
* * Information collecting & processing; Questionnaire & opinion poll; Discussion & observation; Composition;
* * The Internet; Mass Media; Interviews; Print editions & other reference books;
* * 1. Collecting information about right & useful nutrition. 2. Studying material about the foods that cure. 3. Studying your own way of eating & to analysing its benefit to our health. 4. Finding out what junk food is & to analysing its bad effects on people’s health. 5. Representing the material about “the foods of the future ” & a unique well – known product Olive oil. 6. Arranging all collected material into the portfolio, making booklets “ How to be healthy” & “ Right Food”, menus, recipes & representing all information to pupils of our school.
* * 8 Teachers & pupils’ questionnaires & opinion polls: “What food do you usually eat?” “What food do you think healthy & junk?” What food do you need to be healthy?
* * Pupils’ compositions: “Foods that cure” “My favourite food.” “ Vitamins are friends” Booklets “ How to be healthy” & “ Right Food”. Menus, recipes. Portfolio “To eat is to live” Presentation “Be healthy”
* * In order to be healthy a person should eat useful products. Fruit & vegetables are the most beneficial products, as they contain many vitamins & minerals good for our health. A person chooses himself what to eat, that’s why he should know what food the most useful is.
* * Hundred years ago a Russian doctor N.Lunin proved that an organism of every creature needs vitamins. If there is a lack of vitamins, a person feels tired & looks bad. All in all, a person without vitamins soon becomes weak & ill.
* * Vitamin A – good for eyes Vitamin B – helps process the food Vitamin C – good for bones Vitamin D – helps bones grow Vitamin E – keeps skin healthy
* * Iron – maintains healthy blood cells Calcium – helps bones & teeth grow Potassium – good for muscles & nerves Sodium – keeps the right amount of water Zinc – helps process carbon dioxide
* * If people eat junk food they become obese. And as we know obesity leads to health problems. It causes different diseases, such as ulcer, high pressure & cancer.
* * If you have little energy – eat grains, brown rice &fish: salmon or tuna. Celery & cherry, less cheese & chocolate are good from headaches. Some broccoli & raw cabbage settle a stomach &balance a digestive system. Vegetables full of V C (carrots, asparagus & broccoli) keep away diseases.
* * I love eating,as food is delicious – people can cook tasty treats. FOOD SOUP FISH MEAT SIDE DISHES DRINKS DESSERTS VEGETABLES & FRUIT
* * People use olive oil: as a cooking oil in cosmetics in hair conditioners & in soaps to fix squeaky doors to polish diamonds to preserve food to lower the risk of diseases to heal stomach disorders to treat minor schools
* * Soup stops us getting ill. Crisps help us relax. Orange juice with VC makes bones & teeth strong. Chewing gums are good for memory & help brains process information.
* * Products - dangerous Too many vitamins & minerals – damage health Recommendation Check the labels on the products; Don’t take more than recommended doses of vitamins & minerals;
* * If you want to be in a shape, you should reduce eating products high in carbohydrates. As a result, an organism will start to burn fat.
* * You should eat with a balance 40 % carbohydrates 30 % fats 30 % protein
* * You can keep a right weight if you don’t eat a “bad”protein contained in meat & eggs & eat a “right” one in fish.
* * You should limit eating fats; Eat more vegetables & fruit, seeds, pulses, products of whole grains;
* * You can eat everything you like but in small amounts.You should eat a right amount of calories, fats & cellulose a day.
* * You should eat when you are hungry. You should chew food carefully.
* * Click on 3, Express Publishing, Virginia Evans, 2001 Children’s encyclopedia, Collins, John Fardon,1992 Russian – English Dictionary, Moscow, 1982, L.M. Tauber & group First Certificate Gold, Longman,Sally Burgess, 2000 Webster’s Dictionary WWW. @ ru. Food around the world
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|