«Омский летно-технический колледж гражданской авиации имени
А.В. Ляпидевского» филиал Федерального государственного бюджетного образовательного учреждения высшего профессионального образования
«Ульяновский институт гражданской авиации имени Главного маршала авиации Б.П. Бугаева)»
(ОЛТК ГА филиал ФГБОУ ВО УИ ГА)
Предметная методическая комиссия
« Иностранный язык»
Сборник упражнений по теме «Настоящее совершенное время и простое прошедшее время.»
Сборник упражнений по английскому языку в помощь курсантам специальностей:
162108 «Техническая эксплуатация электрифицированных и пилотажно-навигационных комплексов»
16205 « Техническая эксплуатация летательных аппаратов и двигателей»
210420 « Техническая эксплуатация транспортного радиоэлектронного оборудования»
( по видам транспорта)
Рассмотрено и одобрено на заседании ПМК ИЯ
Протокол №5 от 11 января 2017г.
Преподаватель ПМК ИЯ ОЛТК ГА филиал ФГБОУ ВО УИ ГА
преподаватель ПМК ИЯ ОЛТК ГА филиал ФГБОУ ВО УИ ГА
Балтабаева К.Г Упражнения по теме «Настоящее совершенное время и простое прошедшее время». –Сборник упражнений по английскому языку- 1изд., Омск, 2017.- стр.
Сборник составлен по одному из разделов дисциплины « Английский язык» в соответствии с рабочей учебной программой. Ориентирован на курсантов 1, 2 курса специальности 162105, 162108, 210420. Сборник содержит развернутую систему упражнений.
Балтабаева К.Г. 1-е издание, 2017
Оригинал-макет: Балтабаева К.Г.
Task 1.1 Complete the pairs of sentences. Use the Present Perfect in one sentence and the Past Simple in the other………………………………………………………………………………
Task 1.2 Put the verbs in brackets in the Past Simple or in the Present Perfect …………………
Task 1.3 Put the verbs in brackets in the Past Simple or in the Present Perfect…………………
Task 1.4 Open the brackets using the verbs in Past Simple or Present Perfect ………………….
Task 1.5 Write the correct form of the verbs using Present Perfect …………………………...
Task 1.6 . Write the sentences in Present Perfect and translate them. ………………………….
Task 1.7 . Make these sentences negative………………………………………………………..
Task 1.8 . Write the second and the third form of these verbs.
Task 1.9 Make the questions as in example ………………………………..................................
Task 1.10 Put the verbs in brackets in Present Perfect negative …………………………………
Task 1.11 Use the verbs in brackets for making the sentences in Past Simple ………………..
Task 1.12 Put the verb “to be” in a right form Past Simple …………………………………….
Task 1.13 . Rewrite t this text in Past Simple ……………………………………………………
Task 1.14 Open the brackets using the verbs in Present or Past Simple ………………………..
Данный сборник ориентирован на курсантов 1, 2 курса специальности «Летная эксплуатация летательных аппаратов», «Техническая эксплуатация электрифицированных и пилотажно-навигационных комплексов», « Техническая эксплуатация транспортного радиоэлектронного оборудования» ( по видам транспорта) и имеет цели ознакомить курсантов с грамматикой, систематизировать прежние знания английского языка и совершенствовать навыки устной и письменной речи.
Ex. 1. Complete the pairs of sentences. Use the Present Perfect in one sentence and the Past Simple in the other.
I (know) _______ her for six years.
I (know) _______ him when I was at school.
He (live) _______ in Paris from 1997 to 2000.
He (live) _______ in New York since 2001.
Where's Pete? I (not see) _______ him for ages.
I (not see) _______ Pete last night.
We (be) _______ at primary school from 1993 to 1998.
We (be) _______ in this class since September.
I (not watch) _______ this video yet.
I (not watch) _______ a video at the weekend.
Ex. 2. Put the verbs in brackets in the Past Simple or in the Present Perfect.
1. I ________ (never/ be) to the USA. I ______ (want) to go there last summer but I couldn’t.
2. He _______ (live) in this street all his life.
3. His father ________ (come back) to London last Sunday.
4. Yan __________ (write) a letter to Nick two days ago.
5. He ________ (send) his letter yesterday.
6. They ________ (just/ buy) some postcards.
Ex. 3. Put the verbs in brackets in the Past Simple or in the Present Perfect.
1. You (ever work) ______ in a shop?
2. I (work) ______ at my uncle’s shop when I was younger.
3. It’s the first time I (be) ______ on a ship.
4. Ann is looking for her key. She can’t find it. She (lose) ______ her key.
5. How many symphonies Beethoven (compose) ______?
6. Look! Somebody (spill) ______ ink on the notebook.
7. You (have) ______ a holiday this year yet?
8. You (see) ______ any good films recently?
9. He (have, not) ______ any problems since he (come ) ______ here.
Ex. 4. Open the brackets using the verbs in Past Simple or Present Perfect
1. I (cut) ______ some flowers from my garden yesterday. I (cut) ______ lots of flowers from my garden so far this summer.
2. I (not / see) ______ Tom lately.
3. The artist (draw) ______ a picture of sunset yesterday. She (draw) ______ many pictures of sunsets in her lifetime.
4. I (feed) ______ birds at the park yesterday. I (feed) ______ birds at the park every day since I (lose) ______ my job.
5. Ann (wake up) ______ late and (miss) _______ her breakfast on Monday.
6. I (forget) ______ to turn off the stove after dinner. I (forget) ______ to turn off the stove a lot of times in my lifetime.
7. The children (hide) ______ in the basement yesterday. They (hide) ______ in the basement often since they (discover) ______ a secret place there.
8. The baseball player (hit) ______ the ball out of the stadium yesterday. He (hit) ______ a lot of homeruns since he (join) ______ our team.
9. We first (meet) ______ in 2001. So we (know) _______ each other for 8 years.
Ex. 5. Write the correct form of the verbs using Present Perfect
I know who your boss is. I (work) for him.
Look! Somebody already (broke) the tree.
Mary (go) to Moskow, but she’ll be back next Monday at the latest.
Andy is in hospital now. He (have) a bad crash.
Jane is crying. She (hurt) her knee.
Ex. 6. Write the sentences in Present Perfect and translate them.
1. The pupils are writing the dictation. 2. My friend is helping me to solve a difficult problem. 3. I am learning a poem 4. She is telling them an interesting story. 5. Kate is sweeping the floor. 6. The waiter is putting a bottle of lemonade in front of him. 7. I am eating my breakfast. 8. We are drinking water. 9. He is bringing them some meat and vegetables. 10 You are putting the dishes on the table.
Ex. 7. Make these sentences negative
Jack has washed the dog. 2. Father has already cleaned his car. 3. Mr Snowdon has made a speech at the conference. 4. Granny has bought me some cakes. 5. They have paintedtheir old house. 6. Liz has bought some flowers. 7. My sister has just cooked breakfast for the family. 8. The cat has already eaten fish. 9. Mrs Gracy have gone to London. 10. I have never been to India. 11. She has just broken a vase. 12. We have cleaned the room. 13. Cris has phoned his friend. 14. The train has just arrived. 15. It has just started to rain. 16. Kelly has gone to America. 17. We have left our books to school. 18.He has changed a lot. 19. You have worked here for a long time. 20. Mandy has been to Greece.
Ex. 8. Write the second and the third form of these verbs.
write, win, sell, try, read, play, find, visit, stop, study, die, do.
Ex. 9 Make the questions as in example: (you / ever / be / to Italy) - Have you ever been to Italy?
1. You ever / be / to South America?
2. You / read / any English books?
3. You / live / in this town all your life?
4. How many times / you / be / in love?
5. What's / the most beautiful country / you /ever / visit?
6. You ever / speak / to a famous person?
Ex. 10. Put the verbs in brackets in Present Perfect negative. I _____ (not clean) my football boots. They _____ (not start) their meal. I _____ (not do) my homework. He _____ (not win) all his matches this year. My brother and I _____ (not see) any films this week. It's my birthday party today. I _____ (not invite) many people. He _____ (not wash) his hands. They're very dirty. Mum's really angry. We _____ (not tidy) our room! I can't play with my friends this evening. I _____ (not finish) my homework. I _____ (not visit) New York for three years. Where's Alison? We _____ (not see) her since yesterday. Dad _____ (not take) a holiday since last August. John _____ (not play) the violin since he was school.
Ex. 11. Use the verbs in brackets for making the sentences in Past Simple.
1) They _____ football at the institute. (to play)
2) She _____ emails. (not / to write)
3) ____ you____ English? (to speak)
4) My mother ____ fish. (not / to like)
5) ____ Ann ____ any friends? (to have)
6) His brother _____ in an office. (to work)
7) She ___ very fast. (cannot / to read)
8) ____ they ____ the flowers every 3 days? (to water)
9) His wife _____ a motorbike. (not / to ride)
10) ____ Elizabeth_____ coffee? (to drink)
Ex. 12. Put the verb “to be” in a right form Past Simple.
1. I ... a student.
2. My father ... not a shop-assistant, he ... a scientist.
3. ... your aunt a nurse? - Yes, she ... .
4. ... they at home? - No, they ... not. They ... at school.
5. ... you an engineer? - Yes, I....
6. ... your friend a photographer? No, she ... not a photographer, she ... a student.
7. ... your brothers at school? - Yes, they ... .
8. ... this her watch? - Yes, it ... .
9. Max ... an office-worker.
10. We ... late, sorry!
Ex. 13. Rewrite t this text in Past Simple
On Tuesday I get up at half past six. I go to the bathroom and wash my hands and face and clean my teeth. Then I dress, go to the kitchen and cook breakfast for my family. At half past seven my son gets up and has breakfast. I have breakfast with my son. My son eats a sandwich and drinks a cup of tea. I don't drink tea. I drink coffee. After Breakfast my son leaves home for school. I don't leave home with my son. On Tuesday I don't work in the morning. I work in the afternoon. In the evening I am at home. My husband and my son areat home, too. We rest in the evening. My son watches TV, my husband reads newspapers and I do some work about the house. At about eleven o'clock we go to bed.
Ex. 14 Open the brackets using the verbs in Present or Past Simple.
1. His sister (to study) English every day. 2. She (to study) English two years ago. 3. You (to come) home at six o’clock yesterday? – No, I … . Yesterday I (to come) home from school at half past eight. I (to be) very tired. I (to have) dinner with my family. After dinner I (to be) very thirsty. I (to drink) two cups of tea. Then I (to rest). 4. I (to go) to bed at ten o’clock every day. 5. I (to go) to bed at ten o’clock yesterday. 6. My brother (to wash) his face every morning. 7. Yesterday he (to wash) his face at a quarter past seven. 8. I (not to have) history lessons every day. 9. We (not to rest) yesterday. 10. My brother (not to drink) coffee yesterday.
Вам будут интересны эти курсы: