Open the brackets. Put the verbs into the Past Indefinite.
You (to go) to the theatre last week.
Nick (to buy) black shoes three days ago three days ago.
I (to give) a call to Sam five minutes ago.
Alice (to knit) a warm sweater last month.
He (to get) off the train a minute ago.
They (to watch) squirrels in the park last Sunday.
The children (to learn) by heart nice poems last week.
Her younger sister (to collect) stamps last year.
My mother (to cook) a cabbage soup for dinner yesterday.
She (to keep) to a diet last month.
David (to leave) for New York two month ago.
The children (to play) snowballs last winter.
Write the sentences in the negative and interrogative. Past Indefinite.
1. I traveled about Africa last month.
2. Tom stayed at an expensive hotel last summer.
3. David swam in the ocean last week.
4. We visited Greece twice last year.
5. He worked hard in the garden yesterday.
6. Molly watered flowers, plants and vegetables last Monday.
7. They called a doctor yesterday evening.
8. Fred helped about the house during the summer holidays.
Make up questions from the words
eat, so many, he, sweets, why, yesterday, did?
they, from, did, come, Spain, when?
opened, yesterday, the windows, who, evening?
buy, when, Jake, the, did, tickets?
last time, Willy, did, his, when, his, repair, car?
five years, he, ago, did, live, where?
yesterday, wait, why, morning, you, for us, didn”t?
Translate from Russian into English
Я слушал радио два часа назад.
Они читали роман Марка Твена в прошлом году.
Он проснулся вчера в шесть часов утра.
Ей было двадцать в прошлом году.
Мои друзья жили в Лондоне два года назад.
Мы посетили Эрмитаж на прошлой неделе.
Мой папа был командировке в прошлом месяце.