How are you? It’s my birthday next Saturday and I’m having a party at my house. Why don’t you come? We always have a great time!
I usually decorate my house with a lot of colourful balloons and we all play some great party games. Then there is the food. My mother is a great cook and she makes a lot of delicious food. We usually have pizza with ham, bacon and cheese or ham sandwiches and different kinds of salads.
There is a lot of apple or orange juice to drink and my birthday cake, of cause. I love chocolate so it’s always a chocolate cake.
I really hope you can come! The party starts at six. Don’t be late!
TaskA. О чем это электронное письмо? Выберите правильный ответ.
11. a) New Year party
b) school party
c) birthday party
d) Halloween party
TaskB. Прочитайте текст. Отметьте утверждения как верные (T) или неверные (F)
12) Joy’s birthday is next Saturday.
13) Helen decorates the house with balloons.
14) Helen’s father cooks the food.
15) There is only one salad.
16) Helen doesn’t like chocolate.
17) The party starts at 8.
TaskC. Прочитайте текст и ответьте на вопросы:
18) When is Helen having her party? a. on Sunday b. on Saturday c. on Friday
19) What food is there? a. pizza b. pizza, sandwiches and salads c. salads
20) What do Helen and friends do at the party? a. dance b. sing songs c. play games