Entry test. ( Входная контрольная работа 9 класс).
1.Wright this in English.
1. граничить с Мексикой _____________________________________
2. простираться на север_____________________________________
3. единственный ребенок____________________________________
4. в то же время____________________________________________
5. могучая река_____________________________________________
6. важное соревнование_____________________________________
7. опасный вид спорта_______________________________________
8. разрушить среду обитания_________________________________
2. Make the sentences passive.
The children bought the tickets two weeks ago.
We’ll decorate the hall tomorrow.
The people usually burn the old leaves in spring.
They often play Tchaikovsky’s First Piano Concerto on the radio.
We do not show horror films to children.
3. Complete the sentences using present perfect , present perfect progressive or past simple, past perfect to complete the sentences.
We never (be) ______ to Australia.
I (phone) _________ Jane for a quarter of an hour, but the line is still engaged.
By the end of the Christmas holidays almost all the class (catch) ________ a virus.
It is noon. You (work) _________ on the computer for two hours already.
I (eat) ___________ junk food quite often before I (read) _________ about the harm it does.
Frank (paint) __________ since morning but he ( not, finish) _________ his picture yet.
4. Read the text and put its paragraphs in the logical order.
A few years ago, John and Barbara took their four children and left New York City for a small village in Alaska. They built a house and now their life is very simple but not always easy
as they have to work a lot.
The Strattons are not the only newcomers to Alaska. Many people have come north from big American cities. They want to have a more peaceful life, they want to live and watch the beauty of Alaska, its wide open spaces, its beauty and wilderness.
John and Barbara Stratton have four children. They are a typical American family with their problems, their good and bad days, their own ideas of life. Their children born in New York are Emily, Fred, Colin and Sarah.
In the short summer Barbara and John spend much time in their garden where there are a lot of vegetables. Their children help them in the garden and about the house. John catches fish and crab and they often have them for dinner. The parents like their life in Alaska, so do their children.
The Strattons enjoy living in their new home, in the largest state in the US where they can watch the beauty of the World, with its wild animals and birds.
1.to border on Mexico 2.to stretch north 3. an only child 4. at the same time 5. a mighty river 6. an important competition 7. a dangerous sport 8. to destroy a/the habitat
1.The tickets were bought two weeks ago.
2. The hall will be decorated tomorrow.
3. Old leaves are usually burnt in spring.
4. The First Piano Concerto is often played on the radio.
5. Horror films are not shown to children.
III. 1. have never been 2. have been phoning 3. had caught 4. have been working
5.had eaten/ate, read 6. has been painting, has not finished
IV. 1c, 2a, 3d, 4e, 5b
Номер материала: ДБ-197921
Вам будут интересны эти курсы:
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|