Упражнения по теме степени сравнения прилагательных
№ 1. Напишите степени сравнения следующих прилагательных:
Tall, gay, kind, large, pretty, grey, loud, difficult, merry, strange, bad, rich, soft, red, good, clean, expensive, cheap, tall.
№ 2. Переведите на русский язык:
1. You get up earlier than me. 2. Ben plays football best of all. 3. It is the dirtiest room in the house. 4. You are a better driver than I am. 5. London is older than Moscow. 6. The weather is wetter today. 7. Bob is the best football player. 8. This box is bigger than that. 9. This book is more expensive than that. 10. July is usually the hottest month of the year.
№ 3. Сравните следующее, употребляя прилагательные в скобках:
Образец: January, February (long). – January is longer than February.
1. January, February (short). 2. December, November (cold). 3. Volgograd, Kamishin (big). 4. Volgograd, Moscow (old). 5. The Volga river, the Don river (long). 6. This cat, that dog (small). 7. Summer, spring (hot). 8. This school, that school (high). 9. This book, that book (interesting). 10. July, August (long).
№ 4. Распределите следующие формы прилагательных по колонкам.
a) hotter, the longest, the shortest, clever, silly, greater, more, difficult, better, thin, the biggest, the nicest, less.
b) thick, new, the most importable, more, the fattest, the merriest, taller, weak, interesting, busier, few.
№ 5. Вставьте прилагательные. Используйте сравнительную или превосходную степень.
1. It is (happy) day of my life.
2. The twenty-second of December is (short) day in a year.
3. The Neva is (deep) than the Moscva river.
4. It is (cold) day of the year.
5. The room is (small) of all the rooms in the house.
6. My rhymes are (bad) than yours.
7. Our school is (old) in our town.
8. This dictation is (easy) than that one.
9. Moscow is (large) city in Russia.
10. She is (tall) than her sister.
№ 6. Выберите правильную форму прилагательных.
1. This book is (the most interesting, interestingest) of all I have read this year.
2. My sister speaks English (badder, worse) than I do.
3. Which is (the hottest, hotter) month of the year?
4. Which is (the beautifulest, the most beautiful) place in this part of the country.
5. A train is (faster, the fastest) than a bus.
6. Take some of these sweets: they are very (nicer, nice). They are (nicer, nice) than the sweets in that box.
7. (Tall, the tallest) trees in the world grow in California.
8. This girl is (the goodest, the best) student in our group.
9. Spanish is (the easiest, easier) than German.
10. The Thames is (short, shorter) than the Volga.
№ 7. Почему их животные самые лучшие?
My cat is (big). My cat is the biggest.
My dog is (clever).
My rabbit is (fat).
My parrot is (happy).
My mouse is (pretty).
My fish is (small).
My bird is (beautiful).
№8. Use the adjectives in brackets to complete the sentences.
1) Jackets are more expensive than T-shirts. (expensive)
2) My Mum is … my Dad. (tall)
3) Dogs are … cats. (intelligent)
4. Franco is … Marco. (short)
5) My brother is … at sports … I am. (good)
6) My homework is … yours. (bad)
№ 9. Use the comparative of the words in brackets and the words (a bit / a little / much / a lot / fat). Besides, you should use than where necessary.
1) It’s _______ today _______ it was yesterday (a little / warm).
2) A. Did you enjoy your visit to the museum?
B. Yes, I found it _______ I expected (far / interesting).
3) I prefer this armchair. It’s _______ the other one (much / comfortable).
4) You looked depressed this morning but you look _______ now (a bit / happy).
5) This flat is too small for me. I need something _______ (much / big).
6) It’s _______ to learn a foreign language in the country where it is spoken (a lot / easy).
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|