Контрольная работа 11класс по теме «Кино.Театр»
1. Put the parts of the text in order
Romeo and Juliet
a) When Romeo heard that Juliet was dead he bought some poison and went to the tomb of the Capulets. Paris was there and Romeo kil1ed him.
b) Then Romeo kissed Juliet on the lips and drank his poison. At this moment Juliet woke up and saw that the young man was dead. Juliet took a dagger that was on the floor and killed herself.
c) Juliet did as the friar told her. Juliet's parents thought that she was dead and put her into the family tomb.
d) He gave her medicine and told her to go home and be ready to marry Paris. But when she drinks that medicine she will sleep for forty-two hours.
e) Some days passed and Juliet's father told her that she was to marry a young man whose name was Paris. Juliet didn't know what to do. But the friar helped her.
f) Romeo asked Juliet to marry him. She agreed, but nobody knew about their plan, the next day Romeo and Juliet came to friar and he married them.
g) In the town of Verona there were two rich families, the Capulets and the Montagues. There was an old quarrel between those two families.
h) One day Capulet made a great supper. At that supper Romeo saw Juliet and fell in love with her at once. Juliet had the same feel ings.
Answers: 1____, 2_____, 3_____, 4 ____, 5____, 6____, 7___, 8____
Do you know these words?
to shoot -
Use of English (GRAMMAR/VOCABULARY)
1) What does the audience think about it? Write down exclamatory sentences. There is an example at the beginning (0).
0. Norton Rene is a talented director. What a talented director!
1. The play is very touching.
2. The creators are wise.
3. It is so true to life.
4. Craig Lucas is an outstanding playwright.
5. The thoughts and emotions are so funny.
6. The play is their first great success.
7. The play was really funny.
8. It is a romantic story.
2) Make the opinions sound more convincing and emphatic. Write down emphatic sentences. There is an example at the beginning (0).
0. i like opera. I do like operal
1. My friend hates operetta.
2. I enjoyed the performance.
3. It was funny.
4. It made me cry.
5. It is extraordinary.
6. I prefer staying at home.
7. Louis loves action films.
8. I find it exciting.
3) People's opinions of one and the same film can be different.
Read the opinions and use the word in capital letters to form the word that fits each space. There is an example at the beginning (0).
0. The film is so dramatic (DRAMA).
1. It is a good ________ (HISTORY) film.
2. How________ (FRIGHT) the film is!
3. It is really______ (SENSATION). I've never thought it can be so interesting.
4. The film is so________(MYSTERY). It keeps you in suspense from the beginning up to the end.
5. I can't say anything. It is___(ABSOLUTE) fantastic!
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|