I. Listen to the children’s talk about their favourite activities. For questions 1-6 write down how long the children have done their favourite activities. You will hear the talk twice.
1. Katie has sung in the choir ___________.
2. Molly has played tennis _____________.
3. Laura has painted pictures____________.
4. Timothy has done pantomime__________.
5. Andy has played the violin_____________.
6. Shannon and John have danced ballet dances_____________.
II. Put the verbs in PRESENT PERFECT:
1. Nancy (to clean) her room today, and it looks very nice.
2. We (to play) this piece of music many times.
3. Pupils (to take) part in the demonstration.
5. The parents (to buy) a new dress for daughter.
III. Put words in right place:
1. (never) Her parents have heard this song.
2. (just) He has cleaned the gardens.
3. (already) They have done the work.
4. (yet) Has your cousin finished his project?