1. We… tennis for two hours.
a) play b) have played c) have been playing d) played e) has been playing
2. Your friend is learning French. You ask: How long … French
a) do learn b) have you learn c) have you been learning d) has you been learning e) you learn
3. He …Central Park this week.
a) have visited b) has visited c) have been visited d) has been visited e) visited
4. He has been reading this book …
a) at 2 o’clock b) 2 o’clock c) by 2 o’clock d)since 2 o’clock e) in 2 o’clock
5. A friend is someone who …
a) dislikes you b) can swim c) love you d) like you e) understands you
6. Do you plant flowers?
a) I plant flowers b) I don’t plant flowers c) I didn’t plant flowers d) Yes, I do. e) I do
7. My mother has many …
a) childs b) childrens c) child d) childes e) children
8. There are a lot of … in the farm.
a) goose b) goos c) gooses d) geese e) gees
9. There are … potatoes in the box.
a) much b) many c) any d) not e)muches
10. There is not … milk in the bottle.
a) much b) many c) some d) no e) muches
11. Olga and Alia … grapes.
a) like b) likes c) doesn’t like d) does like e) liks
12. British food has a … reputation in Europe.
a) good b) well c) bad d)worse e) better
13. I ate an apple and a banana. The apple I had was bad, but … banana was good.
a) a b) an c) the d) - e) and
14. The flowers … tomorrow.
a) are watered b) is watered c) will be watered d) shall be water e)watered
15. The poems … by Pushkin many years ago.
a) was written b) were write c) were written d) is written e) written
16. I clean my room …
a) myselv b) yourself c) ourselves d) myself e) yourselv
17. They will decorate their house…
a) yourselves b) themself c) themselves d) yourselv e) ourselves
18. There isn’t … milk in the fridge.
a) some b) any c) a d) no e) many
19. My hair is dirty. I … wash it.
a) should b) shouldn’t c) must d) have to e) could
20. The city vuseum is very interesting. You … visit it.
a) could b) have to c) couldn’t d) mustn’t e) must
21. It is a secret. You … tell it to anyone.
a) need b) needn’t c) should d) shouldn’t e) can
22. Never had a better holiday! It was …!
a) terrible b) terrific c) boring d) dangerous e) good
23. I our school we can do a lot of …. .
a) games b) plays c) running d) team e) sports
24. When they … their work, they went home.
a) finish b) finished c) had finished d) have finished e) had finish
25. When we got to the cinema, all the seats ….
a) had taken b) taken c) had been taken d) were taken e) been taken
1. He… in Kazakhstan since his childhood.
a) live b) lives c) has been living d) have living e) has living
2. How long …Olga and Polina … on the phone?
a) have…been talking b) has…phoned c) have...phone d) have…phoned c) phoned
3. She …an interesting film today.
a) watched b) have watched c) watches b) has watched e) is watching
4. The children have been waiting for their mother …
a) at 3 o’clock b) by 3 o’clock c) in 3 o’clock d) 3 o’clock e) for 3 hours
5. A friend is someone …
a) you dislike b) who is older than you c) you trust and rely on d) you hate c) -
6. Do you read at home?
a) I doesn’t read b) read at home c) Yes, I don’t d) Yes, I do. I read at home. c) Yes, I does
7. I have two …
a) foot b) feet c) feets d) foots e) footes
8. These three …. are very beautiful.
a) woman b) womans c) women d) womens e) womanses
9. There are … pictures on the wall.
a) many b) much c) any d) no e) muches
10. There is … snow on the ground.
a) many b) muches c) no d) much e) any
11. Dmitry … a bike every summer.
a) ride b) riding c) rides d) don’t ride e)rided
12. The most popular drink with meals is... in Great Britain.
a) tea b) juice c) coffee d)milk e) water
13. I read a book yesterday. …book was about a brave man.
a) a b) an c) the d)It e) -
14. The shop … in 1998.
a) was opened b) were open c) are opened d) was open e) is open
15. The house … next year.
a) shall be built b) shall built c) will be built d) builds e)will built
16. She will buy a new dress …
a) myself b) herselves c) herself d) themselves e) themself
17. We draw pictures…
a) yourselves b) yourself c) ourself d) ourselves e) myself
18. There isn’t … water in the glass.
a) some b) no c ) a d) the e) any
19. I eat too much chocolate. I … stop.
a) must b) mustn’t c) should d) shouldn’t e) have to
20. He doesn’t look well. I think he … go to the doctor.
a) has to b) have to c) must d) should e) shouldn’t
21. The 14th of February is the day when people send each other Valentine ….
a) letters b) notes c) cards d) papers e) newspapers
22. He … the top prize at the Cannes Film Festival.
a) had b) won c) took d) caught e) got
23. James had supper, then he … to sit in his living room.
a) went b) goes c) had gone d) was going e) go
24. I didn’t go to bed until I … my homework.
a) did b) had done c) have done d) does e) done
25. In our school we can do a lot of …
a) games b) plays c) sports d) running e)fun
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|