Описание презентации по отдельным слайдам:
* * Задачи урока Коммуникативные задачи: Мотивировать речевую деятельность обучающегося Обменяться информацией по изученной теме (личностно-ориентированный подход) Воспитательные задачи: Сформировать у обучающихся интерес к культуре и народу страны изучаемого языка, эстетическое воспитание Поддержать интерес к формированию познавательной активности Развивающая задача: Развить языковые, интеллектуальные, познавательные способности, эмоции обучающихся и готовность их к общению, культуре общения в разных видах коллективного взаимодействия Языковая задача: Провести практику в речевой деятельности, говорение, диалогическое и монологическое высказывания, выразительное чтение Образовательная задача: Расширить эрудицию обучающихся, их лингвистический кругозор Лингво - страноведческая задача: Английские художники, поэты, композиторы и их произведения
( логика, занимательность, качество) Подготовка к учебной деятельности. Организационный момент. Приветствие. Teacher: Good morning, boys and girls, teachers and guests! I am very glad to meet you at our lesson. Let’s start our lesson. I hope that you are in a good mood today, but you can evaluate your mood yourself. Draw a face according to your mood. You also have pictures with 4 faces.
* * AПУ.(switching on the tape- recorder) At the beginning of the lesson the record of classical music. T- Class Today we are going to talk about your interests and we’ll take one but very interesting sphere. It’s the world of arts. Hobbies differ like tastes as you know. If you have chosen hobby according to your taste, you are lucky because your life has become more interesting. We take arts because some of you are interested in poetry? Some are fond of painting others write music or play different musical instruments. So let’s begin our educational lesson. First of all let’s speak about music. Your classmates will read a report about music.
* * Обучение монологической речи P1. I love music. I think people cannot live without music. We can hear music everywhere. And I think it’s really doesn’t matter what kind of music you prefer: rock, pop, classical, jazz. A lot of people are fond of music. They listen to music, they dance to music, they learn to play different musical instruments, besides they go to the concerts. I enjoy listening to music because it reflects my mood and emotions. Some people go to the musical schools, sing in chorus, try to compose music. That’s all in short about music in our life. Who can add my words about music? P2. I can add. I’m interested in music. I go to music school and play the piano. I like pop music, jazz and sometimes I can listen to rap but I prefer classical music most of all. I like to play serious symphonies and sonatas. My favorite composer is Wolfgang Mozart. I’d like to tell you about his life and works. W.Mozart was a well-known Austrian composer. He was a genius. Mozart was born in 1756, in Austria. His father was a musician. When he was a child he began to show his wonderful talent for music. He heard music and tried to play it himself by ear. When he was 4years old he started to compose his own tunes. Mozart visited many countries with his father, playing the clavier. When he was 14 he was invited to Italy. He composed many songs, symphonies in Italy. At the age of 26 he moved to Vienna, where he worked a lot. W.Mozart died in 1791. But he is popular and famous today.
* * Обучение диалогической речи. Полилог. Беседа учащихся о музыке в их жизни. T – P1,P2,P3. Answer my questions, please. You like music, don’t you? What kind of music do you prefer? ( classical, pop, jazz, rap) Do you play any instrument? Do you often go to the concerts? Who is your favorite singer or group? What is the role of music in your life? АПУ. T- Class Now boys and girls look at the blackboard. You see nice works of your classmates. Their hobby is painting. Some of them are portrait painters and other are water-color painters. I think they’ll tell us about their interests.
* * Монологическая и диалогическая речь P. As for me I’m interested in life and work of many Russian and foreign painters, not only to increase my mental out-look, but also to understand their work, for example A.Rublev is the best-known among the old Russian painters. His works reflect the soul of the Russian people. Levitan’s landscapes are known all over the world. D-P1,-P2,-P3. -Do you admire his canvases? -Sure. How colorful his landscapes are! “Golden Autumn”, “After the Rain”. -Do you know anything about our painters and their lives? -Yes, of course, I know Repin, Surikov, Levitan. Repin is a great master whose canvases reflect the history of Russian and the life of its people. For example, everyone knows his picture “Ivan the Terrible and his son Ivan”.
* * P2. As for me- to study painting is my hobby, too I’ve read about different painters to understand how to express my feelings, my attitude to our world in my pictures. I’m interested in V.Surikov’s live and his works. He is one of the leading representatives of the historical painting. He depicts historical events. His paintings were a brilliant innovation in the 19-th century of Russian art. - What pictures belong to his brush, I wonder? Do you remember? - As far as I remember, they are “Boyarinya Morozova”, “Menshikov in Beryozov”, “The morning of the Strelets Execution”. Surikov’s pictures are full of movement and very expressive.P3. I’ d like to add. As for me, my favorite painters are Isaak Levitan and John Constable. Their landscapes are executed with great dill. Their pictures catch my imagination. I am sure Levitan enjoys great popularity and J. Constable is one of the greatest realistic painters of the 19-th century. His pictures are fresh and simple. Both of them are outstanding landscape painters who loved their country found beauty in the smallest bit of their native land and depicted it in their remarkable canvases.
* * Обучение монологической речи. Закрепление навыков выразительного чтения стихов. АПУ. T-Class And now I think we must spear our attention to another kind of art such as poetry. You agree with me that poetry is like serious music gives us food for thoughts. Poetry helps us to develop the creative imagination. I think some of you are fond of poetry and you can share your knowledge with us. P. – May I ? - Yes, of course. - I’m fond of poetry, and as we have an English lesson, I’d like to tell you about foreign poet. Among them I have my favorite one, the famous poet of Great Britain and the national poet of Scotland. It’s Robert Burns. I’ve read about his life and his poems to understand what he wanted to express. He wrote simple and beautiful songs. He glorified true love and friendship. He was a poet of brotherhood who declared that every man must be treated as a man and has the freedom of a man R. Burns wanted people all over the world to live in peace friendship. Common people admired his poems. I remember one date of his life, which is connected with one beautiful poem as a result of his tour. It’s “ My heart is in the Highlands”.
* * Burns made several trips around the country and saw beautiful landscapes of the Highlands. He visited some historical places, which made a great impression on him. And I want to recite this poem. “My Heart is in the Highlands” My heart’s in the Highlands, my heart is not here. My heart’s in the Highlands, a-chasing a deer A-chasing the wild deer and following the roe- My heart’s in the Highlands, wherever I go. Farewell to the Highlands, farewell to the North, The birthplace of valour, the country of worth! Wherever I wander, wherever I rove, The hills of the Highlands for ever I love. My heart’s in the Highlands, my heart is not here, My heart’s in the Highlands, a- chasing a deer A- chasing the wild deer, and following the roe- My heart’s in the Highlands, wherever I go.
* * P. – As for me, I like poetry very much too. Among foreign poets I like Shakespeare’s works. Choosing his works I like his stile and difficulties of language of that time and I’ve got to know the Renaissance. I’d like to recite one of his sonnets. “ My mistress eyes are nothing like the sun” My mistress eyes are nothing like the sun, Coral is far more red then her lips red, If snow be white, why then her breasts are dun If hairs be wires, black wires grow on her head; I’ve seen roses damask, black and white; But no such roses see I in her cheeks; And in some perfumes is there more delight Then in the breath that from my mistress reeks. I like to hear her speaks; get well I know That music hath far more pleasing sound; I grant; I never saw a goddess go; My mistress, when she walks; treads on the ground. And yet, by heaven, I think my love is rare; As any she belied with false compare.
* * Её глаза на звёзды не похожи, Нельзя уста кораллами назвать, Не белоснежна плеч открытых кожа, И чёрной проволокой вьётся прядь. С дамасской розой алой или белой Нельзя сравнить оттенок этих щёк, А тело пахнет так, как пахнет тело, Не как фиалки нежной лепесток. Ты не найдёшь в ней совершенных линий, Особенного цвета на челе, Не знаю я, как шествуют богини, Но милая ступает по земле. И всё же она уступит тем едва ли, Кого в сравненьях пышных облачали.
* * T. – I wonder if any body wants to recite a poem of foreign poets? P.- I can. I’m interested in poetry too. Poems excite or calm our soul, give us food for thoughts, reflect our mood and emotions. I remember one of Robert Frost’s poems “Nothing Gold Can Stay”. Nothing Gold Can Stay”. Nature’s first green is gold Her hardest hue ti hold Her early leaf’s a flower But only so an hour. Then leaf subsides to leaf So Eden sank to grief, So dawn goes dawn to day Nothing gold can stay.
* * «Всё золотое зыбко» Новорождённый лист Не зелен – золотист. И первыми листами, Как райскими цветами Природа тешит нас. Но тешит только час. Ведь как зари улыбка. Всё золотое зыбко. Заключительный этап. Подведение итогов. So boys and girls, we’ve been in the world of arts. I think this lesson was very interesting and educational. Draw a face according to your mood yourself. Choose the card with your mood.( Группа рисует рядом с тем рисунком, который сделали в начале урока) Выставление и комментирование оценок в журнал и дневники.
Номер материала: 3415011039
Вам будут интересны эти курсы:
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|