TEST yourself (5th form)
I.Complete the questions .
1. Tomorrow the students will arrange the date and time,____________
2. He didn’t take part in the concert, ____________
3.The friends go for a walk every day,_____________
4. There were a lot of pictures on the wall, _________
5. My brother is going to visit Moscow, _____________
II. Fill in am, is, are .
I ___ going to read a book.
The boys___ going to help the children.
Who ____going to play football?
We ____going to see a doctor.
III. Complete the sentences.
1.Today I____ a sore throat. a) had b) have c) will have
2.Bob ___ us anything about his new game yesterday. a) didn’t tell b) not told c) won’t tell
3. What___ you ___ to do next weekend? a)did…. go b) will …go c) are….. going
5. When__ you __ friends? - Two days ago. a) will… meet b) do… meet c) did… meet
6. How is she? – Thanks, she …better today. a) feel b) felt c) feels
7. Look! The children__ Halloween costumes. a) wear b) are wearing c) will wear
IV. Make up sentences.
the \ students\ doing\ are\ What\ now ?
last\ wear\ Did\ year\ school\ uniform\ you ?
photos\ like\ taking\ Do\ you ?
are\ What \ you\ do\ to\ going \ week \ next \ ?
brother\ part\ is\ the\ match\ in\ going\ to \ football\ take\ My\
V. Find synonyms.
1.dentist a) a driver b) a doctor c)an office worker d) a description
2. sociable a) serious b) talkative c) independent d) traditional
VI. Insert words.
Linda Silvester will be responsible for an English- Russian students’ ____ next year.
a) characteristic b) interview c)exchange d) change
2. The Silvesters are a typical English family. They are ___ and close.
a) talkative b) caring c) main d) cruel
Краткое описание документа:
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|