Progress Test № 6
1. Put in appropriate words in the sentences.
Impossible, famous, unable, hard, celebrity, unemployed, unhappy, uncertain, comfortable, unpopular
Would you like to be ____ ? Do you think you would enjoy being a rich and successful ____ celebrities ? Although it sounds attractive, a lot of stars are more ____ than you would think. Some feel ____ being in the public eye all the time. They are often ____ even to go to the supermarket without being followed by the press. Many of them complain it’s ____ to have a private life. Others are terrified of becoming ____. They’re ____ about their future and worry that they’ll lose their fame and career, and end up ____. It may be hard work getting to the top, but it’s even ____ to stay there!
2. Grammar (Present Perfect/ Present Perfect Progressive/Gerund/Infinitive)
1. [you eat] ____ Japanese food?
2. I [do] ____ my homework all evening. I need a break now.
3. I [not see] ____ Peter since Monday.
4. She [live] ____ in Paris for two years now.
5. [Read] ____ is her hobby.
6. I want you [tell] ____ the truth.
7. Martisha is interested in [study] ____ Japanese language, because she likes Japanese culture.
8. I forget [write] ____ the letter.
3. Dictionary Corner
1. A ____ is a person who writes for newspapers and magazines.
2. Famous people, particularly pop stars, actors and TV presenters, are also sometimes known as ____.
3. Newspapers, magazines, TV, radio and film are all examples of the ____.
4. When a film ____ out, you can go and see it at the cinema.
5. There’s an interesting ____ with Tom Hanks in this week’s People!
Краткое описание документа: