Контрольная работа для 11 класса. Модуль 4.
A Fill in: the weather, feet, color, flies
1.I saw men and women rushing back and forth within the flames. They would run along, then came the choking smoke and they would drop like dead _____ .
2. I don't think I'm going to school to day. I'm feeling under _______.
3. He decided not to go shopping because He felt a bit off ________.
4. My sister is back on her ______ after losing her job last year.
B Choose the correct item
5. Maria has not made a full recovery, as her nose is runny and her voice is still hoarse/ dizzy.
6.I think I’ve developed an allergic reaction to something I ate; my skin is really sore/ itchy.
7. John was vomiting/irresistible all night. He must have a stomach bug
8. My nose is runny. I need to blow/wheeze it.
9. Bill’s grandfather has just had a heart pain/ attack.
10. Simon found himself faced with agonizing/ painful decision.
11. Joe’s fingers were so excruciating/frostbitten so he was unable to move them.
12. Yesterday my brother had a high temperature/infection, but today he’s got a slight one.
D Change the sentences from active to passive.
18 Doctor Smith told the patient to take antibiotics.
19 Chris should make a doctor’s appointment.
20 A nurse is taking Annabel’s temperature.
21 The neighbor’s cat causes her allergy.
22 The rescuers have carried the victims to safety.
23 They will build a medical clinic for cancer patients.
24 The doctor was treating the patient when the ambulance arrived.
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|