Досқожаева Нұргүл Елшібекқызы
«Жаңа Ғасыр» № 175 гимназия
Ағылшын тілі пәні мұғалімі
Job interview 9 - сынып
Сабақтың тақырыбы: Describing places. (Жерлерді сипаттағанда)
Сабақтың мақсаты: а) Оқушыларға ағылшын тіліндегі сын есім шырайларының жасалу жолдарымен таныстыру.
б) Оқушының әр түрлі әдістерді қолдана отырып, сын есімге байланысты сөздік қорын арттыру, дұрыс сөйлеу және дұрыс жаза білу қабілетін дамыту. Заттарды салыстыра біліп шет тілінде айтуға үйрету.
в) Оқушылардың ағылшын тілі пәніне қызығушылығын арттыру.
Сабақ түрі: бекіту сабағы.
Сабақ көрнекілігі: интерактивті тақта, әр түрлі стикерлер және оқулық.
Пәнаралық байланыс: қазақ тілі, география, ән - күй.
Plan of the lesson.
Organization moment: a) Greeting
b) Marking absents
c) Check up
- Good morning, pupils! How are you?
- What day is it today?
- What date is it today?
- What season is it now?
I. Tongue - twisters.
- Оқушылар сабағымызды бастамас бұрын тілімізді жаңылтпаш айтып жаттығып алайық, lets say tongue - twisters. Are you ready?
A BIG BLACK BUG BIT A BIG BLACK BEAR
MADE A BIG BLACK BEAR BLEED BLOOD.
II. Rivising rules.
- Өткен сабақта біз сендермен adjective - сын есімдер және оның салыстырмалы және күшейтпелі шырайларын өткен болатынбыз. Яғни, simple, comparative and superlative degrees. Ағылшын тілінде осы шырайларды жасағанда 4 ереже қолданылатын. Ол қандай ережелер еді?
III. Home task: Ex 9. Cын есімдердің шырайларын толықтырып жазып келу тұғын.
Tall - taller - the tallest
Strong - stronger - the strongest
Low - lower - the lowest
Short - shorter - the shortest
New - newer - the newest
IV. Grammar. Грамматика түсіндіру.
Like - Ұнату1
Like - Ұқсас, қандай2
Reading a dialogue.
Susan: What’s London like?
Jennifer: It’s big and exciting but there are too many people.
Susan: What’s the food like?
Jennifer: It’s fantastic! You can buy from every part of the world. There are Greek, Italian, Chinese, Mexican, Indian restaurants too, but they’re all expensive.
Susan: What are the buildings like?
Jennifer: There are all kinds. Some are very old, like the Tower of London.
Susan: What are shops like?
Jennifer: They are open all the time. You can buy anything you need.
Susan: What’s the weather like?
Jennifer: Well, English people always complain about the weather but when I was there it didn’t rain at all.
V. Writing. Ex2. Complete the sentences.
a) Planes are _______ _____ trains. (fast)
b) Almaty is ______ _____ Astana. (big)
c) Buildings in New York are ____ ____ in London. (tall)
d) Astana is _________ _____ Moscow. (modern)
e) London is ____ ___ Madrid.(old)
VI. Warming - up: To sing and dance for play.
VII. Reading. Corner stores and supermarkets.
The corner grocery store was an American tradition, but now it is dying out. In older times there was a small grocery store in every neighbourhood. Every day a housewife went to the store to buy milk, fresh bread and other food. Now most corner stores are closing. They are loosing business to large supermarkets.
Supermarkets are bigger than corner stores. The corner store is a family business. Supermarkets employ more people. They are newer, more modern, and they stay open longer. They are greater variety of products. They buy a large amount of food, so they can offer lower prices.
Many people miss the old corner store, it was smaller, friendlier closer to home. But small bussines can’t compete with large companies.
a) to find adjectives from the text.
VII. Work with pair. (Жұппен жұмыс)
VIII. Marking each other(by sticks) using adjectives. Pupils write their opinion about activities of themselves to stick and read them.
Level: the 8th form
The aim: to develop pupil’s logical thinking
The visual aids: interactive board
The plan of the game
I. Алғы сөз
II. Қатысушы командалар мен әділқазылар алқасымен және ойын шартымен таныстыру
III. Ойын мазмұны (раундтар)
1. Warming up
2. Famous people
3. American English - British English
4. Sights and Interesting Places
5. The natural world
6. Explain and Guess
IV. «This Land Is Your Land» әнін орындау
V. Ойын қорытындысын хабарласу
VI. Жүргізушінің қорытынды сөзі
I. Warming Up
Choose the correct answer from the variants listed below.
1) What is the official name of the country whose language you study
A) Great Britain b) England c) the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
2) How many countries does the United Kingdom consist of?
a) four b) three c) two
3) What is the capital of Scotland?
a) Manchester b) Edinburgh c) Cardiff
4. What is the capital of Wales?
a) Edinburgh b) Cardiff c) Liverpool
5. What is the capital of northern Ireland?
a) Cardin b) Dublin c) Belfast
6. What is the name of the British national flag?
a) the Union Jack b) the Saint Andrew’s Cross c) the Saint David’s cross
7. What is the emblem of England?
a) a shamrock b) a red rose c) a leek
8. What is the emblem of Scotland?
a) a daffodil b) dragon c) a thistle
9. Where does the British Premier live and work?
a) at 10 Downing Street b) in the houses of Parliament c) in Buckingham Palace
10. What is the most important airport in Great Britain?
a) Heathrow airport b) Gatwick Airport c) Scanted Airport
11. Where is Nelson’s Column situated?
a) In Parliament Square b) in Trafalgar Square c) in Piccadilly Circus
12. Who was the architect of St. Paul’s Cathedral in London?
a) Sir Christopher wren b) Edward Bailey c) Henry Tate
13. The ravens are a famous sight of …
a) The tower of London b) London Zoo c) Covent Garden
14. What is the Scottish national costume for men?
a) the tuxedo b) the bearskin c) the kilt
15. What lake does the famous Scottish monster live in?
a) Laugh Erne b) Loch Lomond c) Loch Ness
Warning Up (II)
Choose the correct answer from the variants listed below.
1. What is the emblem of Northern Ireland?
a) shamrock b) a red rose c) a thistle
2. What is the fastest way to cross the English Channel?
a) throw the channel Tunnel (the Channel) b) by boat c) by ferry
3. What chambers does the British Parliament consist of?
a) the Senate and the house of Representatives b) the House of Lords and the House of Commons c) the Cabinet of Minesters and the Shadow Cabinet
4. What are the emblems of Wales?
a) a shamrock, a clover and a red hand b) a rose and the Saint Georges cross
c) a dragon, a daffodil, a leek a dove
5. What is the school - leaving age in the United Kingdom?
a) 16 b) 13 c) 18
6. Who is the first man in the moon?
A) Valentina Tereshkova b) Yuri Gagarin c) Neil Armstrong
7. The Statue of Liberty was a gift from:
a) Greece b) England c) France
8. Whiсh beautiful waterfall is situated in the USA?
a) Anchel b) Niagra c) Victoria
9. Whiсh is the biggest state of the USA?
a) Arizona b) Florida c) Alaska
10. The British money is ….
a) dollars b) Pounds c) British dollars
11. British people celebrate Halloween on the
a) 31st of October b) 25th of December c) 5 - th of November
12. Where does the President of the USA live and work?
a) In the White House b) In Congress c) In the Pentagon
13. What is Disneyland?
a) Name of the square b) Memorial c) Children’s Park of Wonder
14. Who is the main figure in the emblem of the USA?
Swan b) Eagle c) Hen
15. Which song can be heard on new Years Eve?
a) For Auld Lang Signe b) Happy New Year c) America the Beautiful
II. Famous People
1. It was Russian newspaper ‘The Red Star ‘’whish gave her the nickname ‘’the iron lady’’. Who was this woman what she did do
2. He was a famous dramatist and poet at the beginning of 17th century. He wrote plays, comedies, tragedies and historical plays. His home town was Stratford - upon – Avon. Tourists can visit the house where he lived with his family and his theatre ‘’The globe ’’is known all over the world
3. It took him 35 years to build one of the Royal Churches in London. It was designed in a French style which was quite unusual for Britain at that time. He died at the age of 91 and was buried inside his masterpiece.
4. He is a Legendary hero of England. He lived in the 12th’ century. The legend says that he lived in Sherwood Forest with his merry fellows, they took money from the rich and gave it to the poor.
5. He was a US film maker and animator, a pioneer of family entertainment. He established his own studio in Hollywood in 1923. He opened the first theme park in California in 1955. His cartoon films are famous all over the world.
6. This man was an Irish satirical writer and cleric who wrote Gulliver’s travels as well as many other words attacking corruption in religion and education.
III. American English – British English
Differences in vocabulary
American English – British English
6. бірінші қабат
9. жүк машина
Номер материала: ДA-012893
Вам будут интересны эти курсы:
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|