№ 4 Булаев орта мектебі
Мұғалім: Шаймерденова Ж.М.
Мақсаттар: 1. Жаңа лексикалық тақырыппен танысу;
2. Грамматикалық конструкциямен таныстыру;
Procedure of the lesson
1. The meal that you eat in the morning is breakfast. (T)
2. The meal that you eat in the early afternoon is dinner. (F)
3. The meal that you eat in the evening is supper. (T)
4. The meal that you eat in the afternoon is lunch. (F)
III. Phonetic exercise:
Ham, steak, spaghetti, corn, chicken, fish, broccoli, salad, soup, pie,
ice-cream, cake, coffee, orange juice, soda
IV . Divide these words into four categories:
V. Fill in the diagram:
V. Grammar construction:
We often use I would like and I’d like when we order food in a restaurant.
VI. Reconstructing the dialogue:
A - May I take your order?
B - Yes.? I'd like the chicken and a side order of corn.
A - And what would you like to drink?
B - I'd like a cup of coffee, please.
A – What would you like for the dessert
B–I would like a cake please.
A-Could I have the check please?
IX. Making dialogue
(What would you like for an entrée?
What would you like for a side order?
What would you like to drink?
What would you like for desert?)
X. “Hot Chair”
XII. Reflexion “Your opinion”
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|