Бекітемін: №249 мектеп-лицей директорының оқу-тәрбие
жұмыстары жөніндегі орынбасары Г.Дөңесова
Lesson plan of the teacher of English Utegenova Meiramgul
to give information about England.
to develop the pupils habits of the oral speech , to develop pupils creative and logical abilities, understanding, reading and writing;
to bring up love and interest to the subject, to respect each other, to create an English atmosphere in the classroom.
The type of the lesson
The kind of the lesson
Mastering of new material
The methods of the lesson
training, explanation, demonstration, interaction, question-answer, completing, matching, translating, making up sentences
Visual aids of the lesson
An interactive board, pictures, songs, grammar table,
papers with tasks
The procedure of the lesson
-checking up the attendance;
-call pupils` attention to the lesson.
-greet the teacher;
-act on duty;
-get prepared for the lesson.
Checking up the hometask
Write the degrees of the given adjectives
More beautiful, the most beautiful
More famous, the most famous
Better, the best
Heavier, the heaviest
Stronger, the strongest
Worse, the worst
Happier, the happiest
More delicious, the most delicious
More expensive, the most expensive
More dangerous, the most dangerous
Making a good atmosphere
Dividing into groups
-What picture is this?
-Where can you see these things?
-Where are they situated?
Pupils stand in a circle, say each other wishes giving a flower.
Pupils choose pieces of pictures and join in a group by the pictures in their hands.
Pupils answer the techer’s questions.
There is/ There are
There is a computer on the table.
There are pupils in the class.
There are two chairs in my room.
There are nice pictures in the book.
There is a – singular form
There are – plural form
There is a book on the table.
There are two books on the table.
Words used with “There is”
words “one” and “much”
Words used with “There are”
Numbers more than “one”
words “many” and “a lot of”
1) There ____is_____ a hamburger on the plate.
2) There ____are_____ many little trees in the park.
3) There ____are_____ many children in our school.
4) There ____is_____ a big tree in the garden.
5) There _____are____ many boys and girls in the park.
6) There ____is_____ a toy monkey in the box.
There is not – There isn’t
There are not – There aren’t
Is there a guest in your house?
Yes, there is/ No, there isn’t.
Are there sellers in the market?
Yes, there are / No, there aren’t.
Pupils listen to the teacher carefully.
If they don’t understand, they will ask questions.
Make the sentences negative and interrogative
1) There is a book on the table. (-)
2) There are many trees in the park. (?)
3) There are a lot of shops in London. (-)
4) There is a computer in our classroom. (?)
5) There are many boys and girls in the park. (-)
6) There is a bird in the tree. (?)
Choose the right variant
1) There ……… a chair near the window.
a) are b) aren’t c) is
2) There are ……… in the bag.
a) a pen b) a lot of books c) a book
3) There ……… many toys under the chair.
a) is b) aren’t c) is not
4) There ……… only one sandwich in the basket.
a) isn’t b) are c) is
5) ……… a bird in the tree?
a) Is there b) Are there c) Are not
6) Are there ……… on the table?
a) book b) a pen c) pencils
Work in pairs and make up sentences looking at the pictures.
Complete the sentences
… a film that I want to see in the cinema.
It is sunny today and … a cloud in the sky.
… a flight from here to London tomorrow.
… sixty minutes in an hour.
In my house … two kitchens, a big dining room.
… many toys on my bed and … my cat, Fluffy.
There isn’t a book on the table.
Are there many trees in the park?
There aren’t a lot of shops in london?
Is there a computer in our classroom?
There aren’t many boys and girls in the park.
Is there a bird in the tree?
A lot of books
Pupils make up sentences working in pairs.
Teacher gives two different texts to each group: Going to Britain, London.
The teacher gives posters, markers and pictures to the groups.
Pupils work in pairs and prepare a poster on their themes.
Then present their poster to the whole class.
Two stars, an offer
The teacher gives a direction to the learners.
Each group expresses their opinion towards the presentation of the other group.
Define if the statements are true or false
1. Money used in England is dollar.
2. England is famous for its red double-decker buses.
3. Restaurants in England are very cheap.
4. You can use “a bed and breakfast” at someone’s house.
5. There are also hamburger shops and fast food shops and they are cheaper than restaurants.
1. The capital of England is Oxford.
2. There is a monument to George Washington in the centre of the Trafalgar Square.
3. Londoners spend their much time in summer in Hyde Park.
4. Oxford Street is a crowded street in London.
5. A clock tower Big Ben is situated in the centre of the Trafalgar Square.
A fish in an aquarium
One pupil who is willing comes up to the blackboard. Other pupils shoul describe the pictures shown on the board. The pupil must fine what is in the picture.
Pupils describe the pictures using key words.
-You were very active today.
I put to … excellent marks, to … good marks.
Pupils bring their diaries to the teacher to put their marks.
Giving home task
To make a brochure about England
|Подраздел||Другие методич. материалы|
Свидетельство о публикации данного материала автор может скачать в разделе «Достижения» своего сайта.
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|