Тест на условные предложения в английском языке
1. If the weather were fine, they … out of town.
1. go \ 2. would go \ 3. gone \ 4. had gone
2. If Tom had enough money, he … to the USA long ago.
went \ would have gone \ have gone \ would go
3. If I … their language, I could understand what they were saying.
had known \ will know \ know \ knew
4. We … win the cup If we keep playing this well.
will \ are \ are winning \ could have
5. If you touch a socket with wet hands, you … an electric shock.
will get \ would get \ would have got \ would have been got
6. If I … noticed Nick, I would have stopped him.
- \ had \ have \ would have
7. "Listen to me, Mary! The officer says I cannot go abroad now! I wish I ... the
parking fine! I'm so sorry!"
paid \ pay \ had paid \ would pay
8. If I … you, I would apologize to her.
was \ had been \ were \ will be
9. If you live in Australia, January ... in the middle of summer.
is \ was \will be \ would be
10. If Jane … this medicine yesterday, she would feel better now.
take \ took \ taken \ had taken
11. When we ... to the cinema, we ... popcorn.
will go; will eat \ will go; eat \ go; would eat \ go; eat
12. If the weather… fine, he will go out of town.
was \ is \ will \ were
13. If it hadn’t been raining yesterday, we … on a trip.
would have gone \ have gone \ would go \ will have gone
14. – If you ... down for a second, I'll be able to help you. – No, I hate you!
calm \ calmed \ will calm \ had calmed
15. If John were playing tonight, we … a better chance of winning.
would have \ would \ have \ will have
16. We’ll just go to another restaurant if this one … fully occupied.
is \ will \ will be \ has
17. Had the guests come, I … the house.
must clean \ will clean \ would have cleaned \ would clean
18. If Rebecca … his phone number before, she would have called him.
have learned \ had learned \ learned \ learnt
19. They … let you on the plane unless you have a valid passport.
had \ have \ will \ won't
20. If I … a taxi, I would have been there in time.
had took \ took \ had taken \ have taken
21. It will save us time and money if we ... the hotel and flight together.
booked \ had booked \ book \ will book
22. I … more shopping in this store if things weren't so expensive here.
would doing \ did \ would do \ do
23. If I knew his address, I … to him.
would write \ wrote \ will write \ write
will \ would \ should \ -
25. I need to get to the supermarket very quickly. I wish I ... a car!
would drive \ could drive \ had driven \ drive
KEY: 2 2 4 1 1 2 3 3 1 4 4 2 1 3 1 1 3 2 4 3 3 3 1 1 2
Номер материала: ДБ-304152
Вам будут интересны эти курсы: