1. Divide the words into 3 groups.
Monkey, horse, goat, fly, lion, cow, elephant, pig, mosquito, butterfly, tiger, wasp, sheep, camel, ant, leopard, bear, chicken.
2. Complete the sentences.
Eagles, leopards, dolphins, dogs, whales, giraffes, sharks, lions, tigers, camels, snakes, elephants, monkeys, sheep, swallow.
1. ___________ can fly at a great height.
2. ___________ can swim very long distances.
3. ___________ can understand lots of human commands.
4. ___________ can run very fast.
5. __________ provide us with wool.
6. ___________ can be 30 metres in length.
7. ___________ can eat fruit from tall trees.
8. ___________ change their skin several times a year.
9. ___________ pick things up with their trunk.
10. ___________ can travel through the desert for a long distance without water.