Yesterday Was A Bad Day For Jason Jones
Complete each gap with the correct verb, then press "Check" to check your answers. Use the "Hint" button to get a free letter if an answer is giving you trouble. Note that you will lose points if you ask for hints!
arrives came comes finishes gets had has have made makes overslept sign signs spends spent stays takes took was watches wears went wore write writes
1. He usually up early but yesterday he .
2. He usually a big breakfast but yesterday he didn't any breakfast.
3. He usually the bus to work but yesterday he a taxi.
4. He usually at work on time but yesterday he half an hour late.
5. He usually two or three contracts a day but yesterday he didn't any.
6. He usually a few phone calls in the morning but yesterday he about twenty.
7. He usually a black suit but yesterday he a grey one.
8. He usually about $10 on food a day but yesterday he about $25.
9. He usually work at about 6pm but yesterday he to work overtime.
10. He usually letters in the evenings but yesterday he didn't any.
11. He usually back home at 7pm and TV till midnight but yesterday he home at 9pm and a shower.
12. He usually up late but yesterday he to bed at 10 pm.
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|