Kazakhstan is my Motherland.
Мақсаты:Сөздік қорларын көбейту, сөйлеу қабілеттерін дамыту арқылы Қазақстан туралы алған білімдерін тексеру, өз ойларын терең жеткізуге үйрету.
Дамытушылық: сөйлеу, оқу, жазу арқылы ағылшын тіліне деген қызығушылықтарын дамыту.
Білімділік: Ел рәміздері, Қазақстанның географиясы, табиғаты, климаты, қазба байлықтары туралы білімдерін кеңейту.
Тәрбиелік: Отанын сүюге, байлығын қорғауға, ел жандылыққа, жауапкершілікке тәрбиелеу.
Сабақтың түрі: Аралас сабақ.
Әдіс-тәсілдері: жұптық жұмыс, топтық жұмыс, сұрақ-жауап, оқу, жазу, интерактивті тақта.
T: Good morning ! I’m glad to see you. Today we’ll talk about our Motherland. There is nothing better and the most expensive in the world like Native Land. It gives us wings for flight, lights every our step. It is impossible to choose Native Land. It can be only loved or treated indifferently to.
We know the English word motherland. For people it has two meanings. Firstly, it is the place you were born in. Then it means the whole country where you live. For me my motherland begins in my own village, in which I have grown up. May be this place is usual and uninteresting for other people, but for you it is the dearest place in the world. Remember please, what proverbs about the homeplace do you know?
P: “East or West, home is best”, ”There is no place like home”
T: Yes, you are right. ”What does Motherland begin with?”
P:Motherland begins with family, street, school, village, environment, town, country.
T:It's right. Each country has it's own symbols.Do you know the symbols of Kazakhstan?
P:National Flag, National Emblem and anthem of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
T:Can you describe the symbols of Kazakhstan?
P:National Flag of the Republic of Kazakhstan
The National Flag of the Republic of Kazakhstan is a piece of right-angled cloth of a sky-blue color with a picture of a golden sun with 32 rays in the center, sitting above a soaring steppe eagle. The flagstaff has a vertical line of national ornamentation. The picture of the sun, its rays, eagle and ornament are gold in color. The width/length ratio of the flag is 1:2.
P:National Emblem of the Republic of Kazakhstan
The coat of arms of the Republic of Kazakhstan was adopted on June 4, 1992. The authors of the emblem are Zhandarbek Melibekov and Shota Ualikhanov.
The National Emblem of the Republic of Kazakhstan is an image of shanyrak, the upper dome-like portion of a yurt, against a sky blue background which irradiates (in the form of sun rays) uyks (supports) set off by wings of mythical horses. The circle shape of the Emblem is a symbol of life and eternity. The shanyrak symbolizes the well-being of family, peace and calm.
The colour version of the National Emblem of the Republic of Kazakhstan consists of two colours: gold and sky blue. The golden color corresponds to the light, clear future of the Kazakhstan people, and the blue sky colour is a symbol of the aspiration to peace, goodwill, friendship and unity with all people.
Weather riddles. Listen to the weather riddles and guess the words.
1. I blow your hair and bend the trees low. I make the flags flap and leaves dance by.
2. When the clouds become black as night, I fall to the ground. Take your umbrella so as not to get soaked. (rain).
3. I am white and light. I make no sound while falling to the ground. (snow).
4. I always shine bright. You can’t see me when it is dark. (sun).
Talking. Dialogue about typical animals, typical plants and lanscape, traditions.
• Work with the text.
• Kazakhstan was established as the Republic of Kazakhstan in December 1991.Kazakhstan is a large country. Its area is over 2.724 million square kilometres. The population of Kazakhstan is about 16.870 000 people. Kazakhstan borders with the Russian Federation to the north and north-west; with China to the east and with the central Asian republics of Kirgyzstan, Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan. Kazakhstan is rich with mineral resources such as copper, gold, iron, lead, nickel, silver, uranium, oil, natural gas. Kazakhstan’s largest cities are: Almaty, Karaganda and Chimkent, Almaty was the capital until December 1997 then it was moved to Akmola. In May 1998 Akmola was renamed Astana, the Kazakh word for capital. The official language is Kazakh and Russian is the language of international communication.
• Speaking about population and geographical places of Kazakhstan, Kazakhstan’s landscape.
Finding and writing the types of mineral resources and Kazakhstan’s animals. Match the words and their definitions.
a. man’s outer robe made of velvet or velour.
b. a traditional men’s head-wear.
c. a men’s everyday cap.
4. Hobble cutting
d. an ancient rite when a baby begins to walk.
e. the ceremony of uncovering bride’s face.
f.an overcoat both for men and women put over a shirt or dress.
g. a leather footwear is worn by both men and women.
• Now answer the questions
1. Do you like our village.?
2. Our village is beautiful, isn’t it?
3. What else can you say about our village?
• (P1: It is surrounded by forests and fields.
• P2: There is a river in our village. It is called Zhaik. There is fish in the river and there are animals in the forests etc.)
• T: Thank you. Our discussion is over.
• Now speak some information about our village.
• My village’s name is Zhelayevo. It is situated on the bank of the river Zhaik, 7 kms far from Uralsk. It is not big, but it is not small either. There are about 500 houses in it. And 500 people live and work here.
• My village was founded in …..
• A secondary school was built in 2009.
• Nowadays it is the biggest enterprise in our village. And people pin their hopes with its development.
• T: We can’t imagine our lives without our street, nature, our friends. That’s why we can say that our native place is all for us. Оur town and our village are our home places. Saying an another word they are our Motherland.
• Read and complete the sentences;
1.The Republic of Kazakhstan is _____ in the Central Asia.
2.Its area is over _____ square kilometres.
2.Its population is about _____ people.
3.The capital of the Republic is _____.
4.Kazakh is the _____ of the country.
5.Kazakhstan _____ with the Russian Federation, China, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan and Kirgizia.
6.The climate of the country is strongly _____.
• Borders, Astana, situated, 16.870 000, continental, borders, official language, 2.724 million.
Our lesson is over. You may be free. Good bye.