Описание презентации по отдельным слайдам:
Учитель английского языка: Залуженцева АльбинаЗавдатовна МАОУ «СОШ № 5»МО «ЛМР» РТ
1. Make up words. Example: h, g, e, n, s, i, l – English 1) e, i, s, c, e, с – 2) t, y, h, s, i, o, r – 3) a, m, d, r, a – 4) s, a, t, h, m – 5) f, o, i, r, a, n, m,, t, i, n, o – 6) s, i, l, p, a, h, y, с –
2. Make up a dialogue. Number the sentences in the correct order(прономеруй реплики). I am in the form. And you? It is OK. All students wear uniform in our school. What about you? What form are you in? Oh, in some Russian school wear it. But we do not. Are there any new subjects in your timetable? I am in the fifth form. I see you are in a uniform. Do you like it? - Yes, there are some. I hope they will be not boring.
What form are you in? I am in the form. And you? - I am in the fifth form. I see you are in a uniform. Do you like it? It is OK. All students wear uniform in our school. What about you? Oh, in some Russian school wear it. But we do not. Are there any new subjects in your timetable? - Yes, there are some. I hope they will be not boring.
3. Chose rights verb. Circle it. Example: I this English poem by heart yesterday. a) learn b) learnt c) will learn 1) Tomorrow she this text into Russian. a) translates b) translated c) will translate 2) This year my sister often good marks in English. a) gets b) got c) will get 3) The children English very soon. a) speak b) spoke c) will speak 4) They a lot of questions last Monday. a) ask b) asked c) will ask
4.Make up sentences and them down. Example: Exercise 2 / difficult / exercise 5. – Exercise 2 is more difficult than exercise 5. 1) My T-shirt / big / your T-shirt. – 2) His homework / difficult / her homework. – 3) My father / old / my mother. – 4) Their workbooks / thin / their textbooks. – 5) The road / long / the path (тропинка). – 6) History / easy / Maths. – 7) My new nickname / funny / your nickname. – 8) Art lessons / interesting / I.T. –
5. Match the opposites (слова, противоположные по смыслу) or near opposites. Write them down in pairs. Example: late- early 1. To take off – 2. To finish – 3. To go out – 4. In the town – 5. Left – 6. Often – 7. Usually – A. Sometimes B. To put on C. Seldom D. To stay E. In the country F. Rights G. To start
6. Put in the words: school, P.E., play, well, lessons, favorite. I like to go to _______ on Tuesday. We have two ________ of_____ on Tuesday. P. E. is my _________ lesson. I like to run, jump and ________ basketball. I can play basketball very _______.
Краткое описание документа:
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|