1. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в форме Past Simple или Past Continuous.
1. She (to cook) yesterday.
2. She (to cook) at three o'clock yesterday.
3. She (to cook) from two till four yesterday.
4. I (not to read) at five o'clock.
5. I (not to read) when you came in.
6. What he (to do) when I came?
7. What he (to do) the whole day yesterday?
8. Pete (to water) flowers in the garden yesterday.
9. Pete (to water) flowers in the garden at five o'clock yesterday.
10. What Pete (to do) when I came to see him?
2. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в форме Past Simple или Past Continuous.
1. When my father (to come) home, I (to have) dinner.
2. When Alice (to return), I (to listen) to the radio.
3. When mother (to enter) his room, he (to draw) a picture.
4. When my sister (to come in), I (to do) my lessons.
5. When her aunt (to air) the room, she (to catch) cold.
6. When I (to meet) her, she (to go) to the office.
7. He (to wash) his face when somebody (to knock) at the door.
8. The young people (to dance) when I (to come) to the party.
9. When he (to wash) the dishes, he (to break) a plate.
10. What they (to do) when you (to see) them?
3. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в форме Past Simple или Past Continuous.
1. Не (not to open) the window before classes yesterday.
2. I (to hurry) to the library when I (to meet) him.
3. She (to translate) a lot of articles at the office last week.
4. We (to smoke) in the room when he (to see) us.
5. We (to pack) our things when our taxi (to come).
6. The day before yesterday he (to finish) his work at seven o'clock.
7. What he (to do) ten years ago? – He (to study) at school.
8. Yesterday I (to ask) my friend not to ring me.
9. My father (to write) a very interesting article last month.
10. She (to come) home at eleven o'clock that's why she (not to call) you.
4. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в форме Past Simple или Past Continuous.
1. Why you (to be) angry with me yesterday? – I (not to be).
2. Where you (to be) last night? – We (to be) at the theatre.
3. When I (to come) to the bus stop, I (to see) a boy who (to play) with a dog.
4. It (to be) eleven o'clock, when I (to decide) to go to bed.
5. What time they (to have) dinner yesterday? – They (to have) dinner from seven till eight.
6. When she (to see) him a year ago she (not to recognize) him.
7. I (to be) very busy yesterday. I (to prepare) for my exam the whole day.
8. My brother (to wash) the dishes while I (to sweep) the floor.
9. Why you (not to see) a doctor yesterday?
10. It (to rain) heavily when he (to go) out.
Номер материала: ДВ-284968
Вам будут интересны эти курсы:
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|