Описание презентации по отдельным слайдам:
The Leader of XXI century
The plan of the lesson: Answer the questions Guess the riddles What do you know about these countries? Who is the best/ Antonyms
I. Answer the questions: The biggest river in the world? Nile What kind of state is Great Britain? What is the Tower of London now? What is national instrument of the Scots? What is the name of the ecological revolution made by O.Suleimenov? What is the highest peak in the world?
Who painted Mono Liza? Whose compositions is “Swan Lake” What is the flag of the USA called? What is the symbol of Scotland? What did the Great Fire of London take place? What is the longest river in Britain? What is America’s national sport? The head of the British State is? What is the Big Ben? Who built the first car?
What is Los Ness famous for? Where is Statue of Liberty situated? Who is the head of the state and government of the USA? Translate the proverb “Health is wealth” What is the oldest part of London? How many stripes are there in the flag of the USA? The famous English detective writer? What is the first name of Almaty?
II. GUESS THE RIDDLES 1. What is that? Looks like a ball Children like to turn it round Rivers, mountains, lakes are found Countries, states and towns Can be seen all round
2. I know everything, I teach everybody, but to make friends with me You must first learn letters
3. I am used to draw lines with I am long and white and thin On my face black figures shine Try, you must my name define
4What goes up but never comes down? 5. They go up and down, but they never move. What are they?
6. What man can not live inside the house 7. Our country has it. It is blue, There is gold sun on it. There is a gold bird there It is square. What is it
8. One, one, one little dogs run, Two, two, two cats see you, Three, three, three birds on the tree, Four, four, four puts on the floor How many animals are there in this poem?
III. What do you know about these countries? About Kazakhstan Where is the mosque of Khodga Akhmed Yassaui situated?/ When Altynsarin opened the first Kazakh school? Who wrote the book “Оян,қазақ!”?
About the USA 1. Who was the 1st President ? Washington 2. Who was the founder of Disneyland? 3. How many stars are there in the American flag? 4. What is the largest American state?
About Great Britain 1. What is the official name of Great Britain? 2. How many parts does the UK consists of? 3. What are theirs capitals? 4. Where does the UK lie?
IV. Who is the best? 1. You go to it every day expect Sunday and holidays 2. That’s what you do when you are there 3. You write in it 4. She teaches you 5. You must be always … to answer at the lesson 6. You say it when you answer the general questions
7. When you read a book you … letters in it 8. The language you learn 9. When you classes are over you go 10. Your classes begin at … o’clock 11. This your must always do when you want to achieve something 12. In the classroom you sit at … desk 13. In school you learn to speak,… and write
14. You have it when you come home after school in the evening 15. It is the symbol of England 16. We can … with our ears
V. ANTONYMS 1. LATE – EARLY 2. BUY- SELL 3. MORE- LESS 4. BIG – SMALL 5. FAR – NEAR 6. EXCITING- BORING 7. NO – YES 8. UP- DOWN 9. COLD – HOT
10. CLEVER- STUPID 11. FULL- EMPTY 12. CHEAP- EXPENSIVE 13. TALL- SHORT 14. NOISY- QUITE 15. POOR – RICH 16. BAD- GOOD 17. THIN- THICK 18. SHORT- LONG
1. The author of Romeo and Juliet is 2. The person who writes book is 3. The person who drivers a car is a 4. The person who is fond of traveling 5. You wear it on your hand to know the time 6. A man who acts in a play or in the film