Описание презентации по отдельным слайдам:
Урок-обобщение 5 класс Тема: “Where are you from?” Выполнила: Саранчук Е.Я. В помощь к учебнику “English 5” В.П.Кузовлева
England Scotland Wales Northern Ireland
Londonderry Ireland Oxford England Swansea Wales Wick Scotland
-Is Tom from England? -No, he isn’t. He is not from England. -Where is Tom from? -He is from Scotland. -Is Tom Welsh? -No, he isn’t. He is not Welsh. -Who is Tom? He is Scottish. Nelly Londonderry Linda Oxford Tom Wick Wayne Swansea
- My name is … - I am from ... / I am from ... - I’m Russian. - I’m eleven.
- What is his/her name? - Where is he/she from? - Who is he/she? -Hello, my name is Pamela. I’m from Albany. It is in America. -Hi, I’m Stuart. I’m from New York. I’m American.
What do you like for breakfast? - For breakfast I like… … is my favourite for breakfast. sugar tea toast coffee milk corn flakes fruit juice bread butter sausage bacon cheese marmalade orange jam
- Would you like tea with milk for breakfast? - Would you like bacon and eggs? - Would you like some bread and butter? - Would you like corn flakes with milk? - Would you like some bread and sausage? - Would you like a sandwich with cheese? - Would you like some tomato juice? - Would you like some coffee with milk and sugar? - Would you like some toast with marmalade? - Would you like some orange jam? For breakfast? For breakfast I like cereal with milk and sugar! Cereal with milk and sugar is my favourite for breakfast. - Yes, please. I’d like some… - No, thank you. I don’t like…
What do you like for lunch? - For lunch I like ... … is my favourite for lunch. cereal tomatoes sandwiches with fish sandwiches with bacon sandwiches with lettuce and cheese honey chocolate fruit cake scones with jam and cream sweets fish cake cheesecake
- Would you like tomatoes and bacon for lunch? - Would you like a sandwich with fish? - Would you like some cereal with milk? - Would you like some orange juice with scones? - Would you like a cheesecake for tea? - Would you like rolls with fruit jam? - Would you like some toast with marmalade? - Would you like a fish cake for tea? - Would you like chocolate cakes? For lunch and for tea? For lunch I like sandwiches with cheese! Scones with orange jam is my favourite for tea. - Yes, please. I’d like some… - No, thank you. I don’t like…
I would like to try… - I think they are/it is lovely/very tasty/really nice. Cornish pasty Welsh cakes Scottish oatcakes Roast beef and Yorkshire pudding Cumberland sausages fish and chips porridge Cheddar cheese
- Would you like to try …? It is… / They are ... borshch, pelmeni, okroshka, shchi, kvas,rasstegay, kulebyaka, blini (with bacon, sausage, fish, cheese, jam, butter and sugar) very tasty, really nice, lovely
- What do you know about…? - He is… Daniel Defoe is a writer. Daniel Defoe is a great English writer. He is a great English writer. He is my favourite writer. Rudyard Kipling is a writer. Rudyard Kipling is a writer and a poet Rudyard Kipling is a famous English writer and a poet. Frank Baum is a writer. He is an American Writer. Frank Baum is a popular American writer.
- What do you know about…? - He is…/She is… Why Matilda? Matilda is very clever. She is ery clever and curious! Why Mowgli? Mowgli is brave. He is brave and kind! That’s why! Why Alice and Dorothy? They are clever and curious. Alice and Dorothy are very clever and curious. And they are beautiful!
My favourite Alexander Pushkin Mikhail Lermontov Sergey Mikhalkov Boris Zhitkov Valentin Kataev Harry Porter Robinson Crusoe Cinderella Snow White … is my favourite writer / poet. He is a great / famous / popular Russian… … is my favourite character. He/She is very clever/curious /brave/kind. That’s why!
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|