Описание презентации по отдельным слайдам:
In the country and in the city
Tick-tock-tick-a-tick-a-tock [au], [au], [au], [au], [au] [oi],[oi],[oi]. [d-d-d], [t-t-t]. Sh-sh-sh [ klin – klin - klinkətI -klin]. [i-i-i], [i-i-i], [i-i-i]. [z], [z],[z]. [u], [u], [u]. «ðмея полðет по ðемле»
The Country and the City Some people live in the city Where the houses are very tall. Some people live in the country Where the houses are very small.
Remember the words
1. Telling about your pet. Have you got a pet? What is its name? What does it like to eat? What is it like? What can it do?
2. Listen and tell. What pet Dima would like to have?
Dima would like to have
3. Guess the animal It’s the biggest animal in the seas and oceans. It has got a big mouth and a big tail. It can swim and dive well. It’s a smart and strong animal.
It lives in Africa. It has got four legs and a long neck. It can run well. It likes to eat green leaves. It’s funny beautiful animal. You can see it in the zoo.
It lives in the mountains. It has got strong wings (крылья). It can fly in the sky. It eats mice, small birds and animals. It’s strong and brave.
It lives in Australia. It has got a long tail and strong legs. It can jump well. It likes to eat grass and leaves. It’s a nice funny animal.
4. Sportland. Touch your hair, touch your lips, Touch your stomach, touch your cheeks. Touch your ears, touch your toes, Touch your shoulders, touch your nose
5. Where do the animals live?
6. Let’s compare Smart (умный) A dolphin is smarter than a sheep
big A whale is bigger than an elephant
strong A horse is stronger than a donkey
funny A monkey is funnier than a camel
tall A giraffe is taller than a sheep
beautiful A parrot is more beautiful than a duck
7. We are in the country
You worked Excellent Good Not very good