The subject: English
Theme of the lesson:What time is it?
Form: 5 А
Lesson Objective: To expand the knowledge of time, teach students to use the time expressions correctly.
Tasks of the Lesson:
2. Intensify the use of the new material in speech.
3. Teach finding the main idea in the text, the answers to the questions.
4. Practice saying the time.
5.Reviewing the Present Simple Tense.
5. Cultivate love and interest in the target language country.
Type of the Lesson: combined lesson
Resources: Interactive board , cards, flipcharts, presentation, videos.
The procedure of lesson
2.Checking up the HW.
3.Positive relation to the lesson.
4. Basic stage
5. Consolidation of the lesson.
1.Learn the words (check up by matching the words) (app.1)
2.Ex.2, p.108 (in written form)
Watching video “London Time”(app.2)
1. Saying the topic and aim of the lesson(by the video).
2. New Vocabulary of the lesson (the presentation)(app.3)
3. Explaining the using of the TIME ( to show the presentation)(app.3)
4. Task on the paper, listen the audio-dialogue by computer and find the right time.(app.3)
5.Phisical exerxices: “Open- close”
7. Divide into 3 groups: collect the word (app.4)
1 group-CLOCK; 2group-TIME;
8.Tasks to the groups:
A) Ex.6,p.109 (say the time) (app.) (app.5)
B) Ex.11, p.110 (read and translate the sentences, 3 sentences each group)(app.6)
C) The method “Fishbone” (app.7)
Write the time.
D) The game “Day and night”
Say right time, task on a paper. (app.8)
F) Test “What time is it?”(5 questions) (app.9)
1.Cluster: Question=Answer: What will we do if we haven’t a clock?
2. Home task: Learn the words, write the time.
3.Marking up (lists of assessment)
S, S,S ….
New Methods, New technology
New Technology-Computer using
Speaking skill. Leaders in learning.
Writing skill, New methods
KGU «Comprehensive school №42»
Theme of the lesson: What time is it?
Teacher: Sarsenbayeva A.K.
Вам будут интересны эти курсы: